Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My FAVOURITE scene in the entire game is Lambert and Geralt back to back vs the Wild Hunt. I love the swordplay and the way 2 of them are surrounded and still holding on like badasses.

Yeah ignoring is not that hard, I personally do it and pretty happy with it

While taking videos last time I couldn't help but replay to watch her fireballs. Man she does have some serious fire power there She was probably the biggest offense power during KM battle.

https://youtu.be/8oVHhHCZNKI?t=5m30s

Triss can do a lot more than that, trust me. It's scares me how scary she could get sometimes when she's angry. She wasn't that angry during the battle of Kaer Morhen.

Last edited:
Oh FFS guys -

1) We are being too sensative to criticism - some of us need to stop shouting "Its OFF TOPIC!" and every little differing opinion
2) If you really feel like soomeone is derailing the topic then just don't respond to them bloody IGNORE THEM. - Just post something about
Triss and inconsistencies, e.g. a plausible scenario or a point in the story that Triss could have been present.
3) STOP crying to Mods, they will just get pissed off and shut us down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:facepalm:

Man I love my lists.

Sorry to all involved!

In my defense...I honestly thought I was following the rules as they were laid down back on page 800-815.

As I understood it, they posted we were to stay on the topic of this thread, conversations off topic was to be off limits...I was over zealous in my effort to keep us on a SAFE track. I now see where they are wanting us to be and you won't see anymore from ME on it...and you can take that to the BANK!

There has been some who consider the romance styles of the two main options to be somewhat, diametric opposites. From what I’ve heard(things in the game alluded to) as well as post from the book learn’ed…Yen offers a bit of the wild side, the kinky Mistriss thing. Hell, two words UNI – CORN???

In contrast, Triss seems to have a lot of the sensual romantic contacts, Bath in TW2 and the lighthouse…very Fabio romance novel cover art kinda things.

My first question is to those who know, and obviously I am asking for info from previous games and the base lore(since that’s on the table now)…does the kinky v. romantic comparison stand up?

The underlying MAIN question is, there are a few lines in the game that makes me think Triss is just as crazy as Yen. The line when Geralt is helping Triss with the rats, about a few rat droppings and mold never stopped them before…and the main one was when Triss asks about the shackles(one of my LOL moments), “Triss, really, you want to do this out here in public?” Geralt might have been playing but Triss’ response, “You know Geralt there are other uses for shackles beside in the bedroom.” (that’s an approximation of course). But this all made me wonder about Triss.

Any takers? Please I would like to know…

…and the main one was when Triss asks about the shackles(one of my LOL moments), “Triss, really, you want to do this out here in public?” Geralt might have been playing but Triss’ response, “You know Geralt there are other uses for shackles beside in the bedroom.” (that’s an approximation of course). But this all made me wonder about Triss.

You know, i think Geralt really in to SM thing :)
In witcher 2, he mention he have been blindfold only when stay in bed with naked sorceress
And in witcher 3, he doesn't suspect a thing when Yen and Triss put a shackle on him...

So Triss and Geralt maybe do "this thing" in bed before :lol:

My first question is to those who know, and obviously I am asking for info from previous games and the base lore(since that’s on the table now)…does the kinky v. romantic comparison stand up?

I would say it does. Triss is a sorceress, she's as kinky as Yen (Proved it many times) her previous relationships/experiences is enough to prove it. In TW2: Assassin of kings. she didn't even give Geralt the chance to fully undress before the bath in the Elvin Ruins. However, Triss have less control over herself when it comes to Geralt. His tingling Witcher touch (Said so herself) or something similar makes it difficult for her to hold her cries. The best way she knows how to hold it is by kissing him.

There has been some who consider the romance styles of the two main options to be somewhat, diametric opposites. From what I’ve heard(things in the game alluded to) as well as post from the book learn’ed…Yen offers a bit of the wild side, the kinky Mistriss thing. Hell, two words UNI – CORN???

In contrast, Triss seems to have a lot of the sensual romantic contacts, Bath in TW2 and the lighthouse…very Fabio romance novel cover art kinda things.

The underlying MAIN question is, there are a few lines in the game that makes me think Triss is just as crazy as Yen. The line when Geralt is helping Triss with the rats, about a few rat droppings and mold never stopped them before…and the main one was when Triss asks about the shackles(one of my LOL moments), “Triss, really, you want to do this out here in public?” Geralt might have been playing but Triss’ response, “You know Geralt there are other uses for shackles beside in the bedroom.” (that’s an approximation of course). But this all made me wonder about Triss.

All sorceresses are kinda kinky.I remember Marty Sodergren wanted to have sex with Geralt on a hedgehog :D

Last edited:
Or he will be overwhelmed by Wild Hunt solider. And Triss live in depression for the rest of her life

True. But if Geralt died. Ciri would've lost control and felt a lot worse than she did after Vesemir's death. The situation would've escalated badly enough to the point where she kills everyone.

How long can I procrastinate Triss's quest line before it is not available anymore?

If you postpone her quest long enough at the end of "A Matter Of Life And Death" Now or Never quest starts.

Her romance deal breaker is Now or Never and you can do Now or Never before going to Isle of Mists if you go Isle of Mists to get Ciri then quest will fail probably.

You have to do Yen's The Last Wish before taking Uma to Kaer Morhen, if you don't quest fails.

Geralt too, it seems he with Triss have played this game before if look at his face in this video

Now i wonder who is the naked sorceresses Geralt lying with when he is blindfold:lol:
True. But if Geralt died. Ciri would've lost control and felt a lot worse than she did after Vesemir's death. The situation would've escalated badly enough to the point where she kills everyone.

Ciri commit suicide the day after

The End ....

Last edited:
Okay, when will this take place? I haven't been to Skellige yet but already Level 19 from grinding quests.

Triss's quest takes place in Novigrad. Ciri's quest (The final quest in that chapter) can only be achieved after completing.

In Ciri's Footsteps
- Velen
In Ciri's Footsteps
- Novigrad
In Ciri's Footsteps
- Skellige

Once you complete all 3 main quests in chapter one. You will automatically obtain the quest to retrieve Uma from the Bloody Baron's castle.

Ugly Baby
- Velen
Disturbance - Kaer Morhen
To Bait a Forktail - Kaer Morhen
The Final Trial - Kaer Morhen
No Place Like Home - Kaer Morhen
Va Fail, Elaine - Kaer Morhen

After that you will reach the last quest

The Isle of Mists - Skellige

Before you start the quest, you have to make sure that you finished all the side quests which includes recruiting allies to defend Ciri in the Battle of Kaer Morhen.

This link should provide more details http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/The_Witcher_3:_Wild_Hunt_-_Guide_to_Main_Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom