Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's ever some sort of EE, they NEED to do that here, half an hour or so of the house in the woods or the one in Kovir. It gives closure in a way that a few lines of text will never do.

I would like to see something like the Geralt's dream from the start of the game just transformed into ending! Obviously depending on your romance choice.

Funny ...im reading from time to time here and all i can see, its only allowed to post "Mooooaaarrr Trisssssssss" here.
Everything else that goes a bit against it, or a bit against Triss and Geralts realiationship is forbidden and looks like blasphemy....

I just finished Skellige before heading to Novigrad and it felt really good to tell to Yen I don't love her anymore. I felt liberated. Now I can go to Novigrad and have my Triss-love.

Just wanted to share it with you guys. :)
I wasn't sure about doing it this way but I'll definitely try it in my next playthrough.

Look guys I know you're unsatisfied with game content about Triss romance, and I feel you but please instead of saying "discuss this on PM" just stop writing lore rape post only to support your theory which has nothing to do with Triss romance contents. I beg you.

That said, have a nice day.

True...but as they say, everyone has an opinion...most of us respect others and don't try to force our 'thoughts' on others. That is harder for some and we just need to 'nudge' them toward the center. I don't think anyone regularly here for the last month wants this thread to get locked. That's what the "take it to PM' is all about, just repeating what the MODs have said.

Funny ...im reading from time to time here and all i can see, its only allowed to post "Mooooaaarrr Trisssssssss" here.
Everything else that goes a bit against it, or a bit against Triss and Geralts realiationship is forbidden and looks like blasphemy....

Because it is, my friend

OBJECTION: Argumentative!

The fact is there is a LOT of Yen romance talk IN GAME here as is a LOT of general story inconsistencies. Is Triss in the title, yeah...but so is story (ok not story, sorry)and inconsistencies. If you offer a fix for that...we are all receptive!

What we've been warned about is Yen v. Triss combative tangents and book canon arguments...we can't seem to shake that shit! We try but that seems to be like a re-animator and zombies, they just KEEP coming back!

Look guys I know you're unsatisfied with game content about Triss romance, and I feel you but please instead of saying "discuss this on PM" just stop writing lore rape post only to support your theory which has nothing to do with Triss romance contents. I beg you.

Let just say Team Yen, Team Triss and Team Neutral have a different POV and imagination about the book lore.

Fun: whoa team Yen invade our topic :D

The only lore rape that's been happening in this topic is the one that keeps getting introduced by Yennefer fans and supporters who for some reason are upset that Triss is getting more support and on more than one occasion they kept trying to make people hate Triss.
I mean, we can keep going to Yennefer's topics and offer them the courtesy they offered us here, it's not really that difficult.

They're just jealous this is going to be the biggest, most viewed and best topic that ever existed on these forums and that it's about Triss Merigold.

They're also jealous probably because in all the years they supported Yennefer. They never went this far nor were able to do this much to support her.

I want more Geralt and Triss romance. I want to see you guys talk more about it, it just makes me happy.

Last edited:
Sign me up for Team Triss. With that said, and in the terms of discussing fairness, seems to me fans of Yen had to wait two entire games to get any romance option (haven't played previous games or read books so forgive me if I'm mistaken.) I'd like some expanded content with Triss in a DLC and more than willing to shell out cash for it. A Citadel-type party DLC occurring after defeating the White Frost would be awesome. Drinking, dialogue, snu-snu, and a Qwent tourney among your friends...if you want added gameplay Ciri could tell a story of her adventures in one of the many strange worlds she encountered.

@Sephira I'm confused...why are you here? Did you have a suggestion for the GAME? Some story inconsistency or a suggestion for what would make Geralt's romance choices more meaningful throughout? If so, I missed it in the last couple of posts. Could repost your suggestions? Sorry, this thread is moving so fast some might have missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom