Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although Triss wants to go through torture :popo: , Geralt, if it is really in love, do not let her take such a risk. Especially because this could be finished very badly after all.
I did not try to understand, I tackle head! :eek:uch:

Although Triss wants to go through torture :popo: , Geralt, if it is really in love, do not let her take such a risk. Especially because this could be finished very badly after all.
I did not try to understand, I tackle head! :eek:uch:

I pissed the guards off and proceeded to kill them all. Triss didn't seem to mind, she seems laid back even when I screw up. Yennefer would have nagged the shit out of me.

Can somebody enlighten me when this scene takes place?

this is from the sword of destiny trailer and never actually happens in the game

this is either cut from the game or a censored version from the tower scene but still it does not look anything like it.....

Attachments

• TW3_T&G.jpg
    TW3_T&G.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 641
@DarkWolf1 and @MaxItOut Unfortunately, that scene was deleted from the final game. There is also a scene in that trailer with Triss in ecstasy suggesting a different love scene, that also didn't make it to the final game.

Last edited:

this is from the sword of destiny trailer and never actually happens in the game

this is either cut from the game or a censored version from the tower scene but still it does not look anything like it.....

This is a thing I do want to know too ... hmmm

@DarkWolf1 Unfortunately, that scene was deleted from the final game. There is also a scene in that trailer with Triss in ecstasy suggesting a different love scene, that also didn't make it to the final game.

Great because we have so much content with her already. I say it is not going to be so hard to at least bring this scene back in the game.... at least :/

Then let's hope we get them and some other scenes with expansions ...
That would be amazing, maybe these assets are still somewhere in the game files, and some modder finds them later on. I think some of the animations originally meant to be used for Triss sex scene are reused for other characters, maybe those can also be replaced with Triss model. But that would still be a minor improvement at best, because I believe that the lack of dialog is a far bigger issue, and only CDPR can fix that.

Perhaps they could use the cut content to make a Rune Factory like end game....such as like managing a farm or something at Kaer Morhen and advancing your relationships with real in-game time while occasionally defending the fort from attacks and taking up special contracts from time to time.

Hngg, that deleted scene. Just looking at that shot gets me fired up again.
I wonder what happened that made CDPR decide to cut all these?

Triss was hardly in the second game as well. I'd say there was about as much of Triss in the Witcher 3 as there was in the Witcher 2. Which is pretty damn generous when you consider the fact that she is pretty much a tertiary character in the books.

---------- Updated at 05:33 PM ----------

Hngg, that deleted scene. Just looking at that shot gets me fired up again.
I wonder what happened that made CDPR decide to cut all these?

They probably ran out of development time. If not that then they didn't think it was good enough to be in the game.

Triss was hardly in the second game as well. I'd say there was about as much of Triss in the Witcher 3 as there was in the Witcher 2. Which is pretty damn generous when you consider the fact that she is pretty much a tertiary character in the books.

I think Triss also has a much better role in TW3.She is actually useful and has some character development.In TW2 Triss is just a love interest and a damsel in distress.

How do you feel about Triss Content? (in TW3)
unsatisfied, Very very less content, Triss is sweet and the hottest Red Head in the video games (IMO)
and I don't get to know triss, her history and not even get to see her naked for a full minute. :(
Need more this awesome character through an Expansion pack !

View attachment 15903

Attachments

• sw6b3vq.jpg
    sw6b3vq.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 51

---------- Updated at 05:33 PM ----------

They probably ran out of development time. If not that then they didn't think it was good enough to be in the game.

Yeah but TW2 was a very short game compared to TW3 and at least there was a good reason for her absence as opposed to TW3 where its just lazy writing

Its not generous at all, Triss has been the most important character in the first two games apart from Geralt
The books don't count, it doesn't matter that she was a teritary character there

Its not generous at all, Triss has been the most important character in the first two games apart from Geralt
The books don't count, it doesn't matter that she was a teritary character there

How so?She really wasn't that important in TW2.It was more about Roche/Iorveth.

How so?She really wasn't that important in TW2.It was more about Roche/Iorveth.

Just like TW3 is more about Ciri?
The whole game didn't revolve around her (same with TW1) sure but it doesn't need to, she was still a very important character
Especially if you do all the optional convo's and actually romance her then your motivations are almost entirely related to Triss
(Joining Iorveth to find her, then slaughter the Nilfgaardians to rescue her etc.)

Furthermore she was basically the poster child for TW2 (and in general the games)
Thats why I'm still shocked how much CDPR neglected her in TW3

Just like TW3 is more about Ciri?
The whole game didn't revolve around her (same with TW1) sure but it doesn't need to, she was still a very important character

Oh,God.Don't remind about TW1 Triss.She was an abomination.

I think Triss also has a much better role in TW3.She is actually useful and has some character development.In TW2 Triss is just a love interest and a damsel in distress.

Disagree. Her role in TW2 is better as it actually makes sense, the portion she's absent is firmly part of the plot and when she is there she has plenty to say. In TW3 she disappears for a whole section for no reason and can't even be acknowledged and is pretty much seen but not heard for the last section. Even the strongest characters at times need to be rescued and that doesn't make her a damsel unless it is all she is. Over the course of the games we've seen her be bad ass too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom