Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep it's a definite issue that they don't appear to any of kind face to face re-union over, except in the threesome variant. I can understand if they didn't want them to have a catfight but no reunion and addressing of their issues was just poor.

Yeah just more examples of missed opportunities that should of been included.

I'm trying to get the 3000th post. :p I've missed out on all the milestone posts and dammit I deserve this one. I've put in so much time to this thread. :X For my post I leave you with this picture that has Triss in the foreground of the funeral scene:

:heart:

Congratulations you finally achieved the milestone :)

I'm trying to get the 3000th post. :p I've missed out on all the milestone posts and dammit I deserve this one. I've put in so much time to this thread. :X For my post I leave you with this picture that has Triss in the foreground of the funeral scene:

Finally You got it!
The best scene with Triss for me:

Ahh Eredin? nah talk about Triss! although on a side note, Eredin has 12 lines in the entire game, maybe that is why Triss only said "good luck" at the end, because she knew Gertalt wouldn't have any problems.

Also what do people think - will we get to 500 votes (in our favor) first?, or will we reach 3000 posts first?

Triss knew that it would be easy for Geralt. First caranthir and then eredin. No problem tho! But after that I wanted some love by Triss saving everyones Ass on death march!

Last edited:
Congratulations you finally achieved the milestone

Damn straight. ;) I've been hanging onto that picture so I could nab one of the milestones. Is a nice picture, no? :p

Yeah just more examples of missed opportunities that should of been included.

I still can't decide whether a confrontation between the two of them would have paid off or if it would have been too much to handle. Triss and Yen really can be quite vicious toward each other when it comes to Geralt so it might have been too much to include. That being said, I think they could have pulled it off in a way that gave some closure to either side. Or at the very least, give Geralt some fallout with one of the ladies. Like if he chooses Triss, he and Yen have a bit of a fight and ultimately they decide to focus on Ciri. Just something more than what we got. "Sorry, Yen. Magic's gone." does not really give any satisfying closure to their oft-tempestuous past.

---------- Updated at 08:05 AM ----------

Finally You got it!
The best scene with Triss for me:

That is one of the best scenes. Something about it just gets me right in the feels. We already have a couple pictures of that though so I was looking for one that we don't already have. It's pretty much the shared opinion of this thread that she is a decorative background piece. Still quite a nice background piece to look at. ;) So I tried to find one of those.

Triss knew that it would be easy for Geralt. First caranthir and then eredin. No problem tho! But after that I wanted some love by Triss saving everyones Ass on death march!

You're being facetious, right? There should have been some interaction both and after the battle. After could have been during the epilogue.

---------- Updated at 08:06 AM ----------

@Eruvadhor I like that second one. :p

I still can't decide whether a confrontation between the two of them would have paid off or if it would have been too much to handle. Triss and Yen really can be quite vicious toward each other when it comes to Geralt so it might have been too much to include. That being said, I think they could have pulled it off in a way that gave some closure to either side. Or at the very least, give Geralt some fallout with one of the ladies. Like if he chooses Triss, he and Yen have a bit of a fight and ultimately they decide to focus on Ciri. Just something more than what we got. "Sorry, Yen. Magic's gone." does not really give any satisfying closure to their oft-tempestuous past.

As far as i'm concerned there was no excuse for not showing some scene between the two of them burying the hatchet for the needs of the moment.
They have Yen chucking a bed out a window because she's so annoyed by the notion of Triss and Geralt.
Yet there's no bridge to them suddenly working to get lodge members.

This forum lagged for me the whole afternoon, finally it is fine now.

I really hope Triss or Yen (depends on romance's choice) would show up to help during final battle, just like what they did in TW1.

They have Yen chucking a bed out a window because she's so annoyed by the notion of Triss and Geralt.
Yet there's no bridge to them suddenly working to get lodge members.

This is true. :eek: Seems like there was a step or two missing in between those.

---------- Updated at 08:16 AM ----------

Use starting armor, the hairstyle, Griffin sword, exactly the way i play Geralt

Matching Cat Swords for me. I like the blue scabbards.

Anyone else think Roach looks rather unimpressed Triss and Geralt are choosing his stall to get amorous. He's clearly thinking 'get a room.'
i think roach is jealous ​*prrrrrr*

(because roach is female technically..)

Last edited:
@xE1NSTE1Nx2049;1745369

Actually Im serious. I wanted more feelings. A thank you Geralt by Triss with a bit more how are you and so on. Conversations! Not just a fast ending with pictures

Actually Im serious. I wanted more feelings. A thank you Geralt by Triss with a bit more how are you and so on. Conversations! Not just a fast ending with pictures

Actually, I was referring to this part:

Triss knew that it would be easy for Geralt. First caranthir and then eredin. No problem tho!

Of course she was worried. The Hunt is the most powerful for they've ever faced. Not her fault that she didn't say anything. The REDs didn't give her any lines then. :p

500 votes and 300 pages full of fruitful discussions in less than two weeks - that's amazing. Let's keep at it, guys. :)

i think roach is jealous ​*prrrrrr*

(because roach is female technically..)
Roach wants Geralt all to herself, he does spend a lot of time on top of her (i know it is a terrible joke, i will improve) :)

Also i am expecting CDPR to congratulate everyone on this thread reaching 300 pages, but i suspect that won't happen, there is always next time. Finally great work everyone for how insightful and successful this thread is, lets keep it that way for the next 300 pages :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom