The Witcher 3 camera settings on new consoles

+
Hi CDPR. This is just to remind you that incoming patch for TW3 supporting new PS and XBOX consoles is a great opportuniy to add an option to permanently zoom in/out camera on Geralt. Exactly like one of the users asked for it here. New consoles have enough power to handle the zoom and please keep in mind that MANY of us, players, really want this option. Closer camera is soooo much more immersive and make gameplay feeling better. I think it's not much work for you and the results will be outstanding. Please, consider it. Thanks in advance.

Hi @Benzenzimmern. Thanks for paying attention in this thread. I bet you and your team already made some decisions, can't wait to get to know them (fingers cross). Cheers!

Hello @Benzenzimmern , hello CDPR. Just finished watching your TW3 NG stream and I LOVE IT! I have been heard out and you have actually made camera upgrade EXACTLY how I imagine it. This is incredible thing for me also because final effect of the mod looks amazing!
I LOVE you Philip, I love whole CDPR team and THANK YOU very much!

Just one thing that bother me. I'm playing on PS5, so will I have this camera upgrade as well? It wasn't quite clear during presentation, some might think it is only PC feature.

Just one thing that bother me. I'm playing on PS5, so will I have this camera upgrade as well? It wasn't quite clear during presentation, some might think it is only PC feature.
You means the possibility to change the camera to set it a little on Geralt side ?
If yes, I think so. Sorry for the quality, but here a screenshot of the stream on Series X with the new camera. So if Series X have it, PS5 must have it too.
Capture d’écran.jpg

On Roach
Horse.jpg

You means the possibility to change the camera to set it a little on Geralt side ?
If yes, I think so. Sorry for the quality, but here a screenshot of the stream on Series X with the new camera. So if Series X have it, PS5 must have it too.
View attachment 11330795
On Roach
View attachment 11330801
Yes, that's what I thought. I rewatched the stream and noticed the same, but only now :) I was bothered because after camera mod show, there was a sentence like "... enough about PC, lets move to the Next gen". That misleaded me.
Anyway, once again I can't say how happy and excited I am. Not only because as a simple consumer I was heard, but also because my wish came true and it looks great. Can't wait to play TW3, 3rd time in my life (GOG + PS4 and now PS5). Amazing game. Thank you CDRP.

Yes, that's what I thought. I rewatched the stream and noticed the same, but only now :) I was bothered because after camera mod show, there was a sentence like "... enough about PC, lets move to the Next gen". That misleaded me.
Anyway, once again I can't say how happy and excited I am. Not only because as a simple consumer I was heard, but also because my wish came true and it looks great. Can't wait to play TW3, 3rd time in my life (GOG + PS4 and now PS5). Amazing game. Thank you CDRP.
December 14th, it won't be long... but the waiting will seem very long to me :D
(uninstalled/reinstalled the game, delete all my saves local and on xbox live, cleared the cache... ready to play again).

December 14th, it won't be long... but the waiting will seem very long to me :D
(uninstalled/reinstalled the game, delete all my saves local and on xbox live, cleared the cache... ready to play again).
We will wait :) Dec 14 is also my birthdate so CDPR make for me the best gift ever :D

Top Bottom