The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

+
Just got an email from my retailer here in Finland. They dont have copies enough for everybody. And i wont be having one.. Dammit. pre ordered in january.

Wow I feel bad for you. I had that with the CE for Mass Effect 3. This time I ordered it with Amazon, they seem to actually deliver on their promises.

Question about the availability of the Collectors edition...

Today I got a call from my local retailer, and they said that they have to cancel my preorder of the collectors edition, because CD Project Red had denied copies for my country (Bulgaria). Can anyone tell me why is that? I'm not mad (a little dissapointed), just curious.

I am wondering if any of you guys that ordered from game.co.uk have had any more trouble. I received an email today saying there was a problem with my payment. As far as I can tell, this is in error, as I have more than enough money on the card. Canceled orders are apparently immediately put back in stock, so I'm sure my copy was picked up soon after. The end of it all (after having talked with their support) is that I won't be getting the collector's edition I ordered in August 2014, because the only way to replace a canceled order is to order it again, which is of course impossible now that it is out of stock.

All in all, very dissapointed with game.co.uk, and of course very disappointed I won't get my Witcher 3 CE.

Wither 3 Collectors Edition Availability

Hi
Is the Collectors Edition will also be released in 19th of May?
I am asking because i have already pre-ordered from a local store (which by the way i followed the link from cdprojectred site when i chosen my country) but when i visited yesterday to get an update they stated that my order is in "waiting for availability by the provider"

Anyone knows?

Hi
Is the Collectors Edition will also be released in 19th of May?
I am asking because i have already pre-ordered from a local store (which by the way i followed the link from cdprojectred site when i chosen my country) but when i visited yesterday to get an update they stated that my order is in "waiting for availability by the provider"

Anyone knows?

That reply either means they've got some copies coming, but don't know when they'll arrive, or that they've accepted orders for more than they've got. The CE is released on 19th May, but whether or not individual shops will have it will depend on whatever arrangements they've made, where they are, all of the usual variables with physical items.

Got the same mail from game.co.uk, but received this email just now:

"Hi
Thank you for preordering The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Collector's Edition from GAME.co.uk.
You may have recently received an email advising that your order would be cancelled as this product couldn’t be delivered to destinations outside the UK. Please ignore this email as it was sent in error. Your order will be delivered to your shipping address.
When your payment is processed successfully you will receive an email letting you know that your order is on its way."

I'm from france and I have the same problem ...
When i see all the offers on ebay at twice the price it makes me crazy ... greed > true fans ....

Was it Game.co.uk?
I got the same information email, issue is weight, they dont ship over 1kg to overseas, and the CE box weighs more.

However, in my account page order is not cancelled and still active. I sent question to their support, lets see what will happen.

Same here...but guess what after they tried to charge my card they cancelled my order for real this time because my damn bank changed my card a few month back and I forgot to tell them about it since I just the "order without account"-option. They could not charge me. So mutch for bad luck eh?

I tried to replace my order as soon as I read the email telling me about the cancellation of my preorder (by the way I placed the order back in November 2014) but now their onlineshop just tells me "sold out" and I can't replace my order with my new card details.I could go on a rampage right now as angry as I am at the moment. I mean why do they cancel first and ask second? Why don't the suspend the order try to contact me by mail and cancel it IF they get no response in like 24 hours or so? I wanted that CE really bad. By the way has anything been said from CDPR in the past if they aim to produce some more CE's later maybe? That would at least give me the chance to get one later instead of paying double or tripple to one of those trolls that buy the CE's just to sell them again. Greedy little ****** they are. I won't pay them that is for sure. The current prices range from 284 - 350 € on Amazon. It should be illegal to price them that high just to rip off true fans.

---------- Updated at 01:01 PM ----------

I am wondering if any of you guys that ordered from game.co.uk have had any more trouble. I received an email today saying there was a problem with my payment. As far as I can tell, this is in error, as I have more than enough money on the card. Canceled orders are apparently immediately put back in stock, so I'm sure my copy was picked up soon after. The end of it all (after having talked with their support) is that I won't be getting the collector's edition I ordered in August 2014, because the only way to replace a canceled order is to order it again, which is of course impossible now that it is out of stock.

All in all, very dissapointed with game.co.uk, and of course very disappointed I won't get my Witcher 3 CE.

They did this to you too? I mean in my case my credit card info did in fact change so I at least can only blame them for not contacting me before the cancelled the order. But if you received sutch an email too I may get lucky and they accept my new credit card data. *fingerscrossed*

Did you double check that your credit card data did not change? I got a new card since November 2014 because my bank said that it is necessary out of security reasons.

Last edited:
Well in my case, when i believe i was from the first , at least in my country (Greece) who ordered because i was checking like..hourly when they would announce official stores to order. So when i saw that Greece had officially the "X" store for ordering i clicked the link and proceed for pre-order. Now the "X" store doesn’t shoe the CE anymore on their webside, so i assume it has been sold out.

In my case, it didn`t get to charge my card because i pay on the pickup / delivery.
I hope they wont do me any tricks since i have the Wicther 1 & 2 CE editions and i am willing to also have the wild hunt CE.

Was going to order from Game myself but decided with Amazon UK instead, estimated dispatch is Saturday, which platform did you order it for?

The PassionateGamer said:
They did this to you too? I mean in my case my credit card info did in fact change so I at least can only blame them for not contacting me before the cancelled the order. But if you received sutch an email too I may get lucky and they accept my new credit card data. *fingerscrossed*

Did you double check that your credit card data did not change? I got a new card since November 2014 because my bank said that it is necessary out of security reasons.
Well my credit card details did change, but I was using PayPal, and the paypal account was updated with new card details. So I don't see how that would have been an issue (they charge the paypal account, paypal charges the card registered to it). I'm mostly just sad that GAME doesn't give their customers some leeway to rectify the situation when an order is canceled by the system.

Unfortunately, if your order has been canceled, there's not anything you can do, I think. They were quite clear that the canceled item immediately goes back in stock, and since they are now out, it must have been sold again. If you still manage to resolve it in any way, please let me know :)

Adexus said:
Was going to order from Game myself but decided with Amazon UK instead, estimated dispatch is Saturday, which platform did you order it for?
I ordered for PC, of course the only one that is out of stock.

Last edited:
dangit!! just got a 'ordered cancelled' from game.co.uk aswel
ordered back in december, placed it by phone because the online was flakey they manually processed it too.
was a different deliver address to payment address, but they said that didn't matter.
everything was fine, order tracked, card details kept up to date, just BAM! cancelled order,

got someone trying to sort it out over the phone again, will just have to wait and see, maybe their system just decided to cancel every order they had?

im very miffed at the moment. had cleared a space on shelf for the statue and everything.

For those in the US, Gamestop has all versions of the collector edition in stock. I guess some people could not get the money together to pay for it, and got it canceled.

When is PC version of Collector's Edition is gonna be avaliable for people outsied of US?

I cant seem to find Collector's Edition for PC in any websites besides some US once which dont ship in Europe (Turkey). Anyone got information for that?

I was looking since last year, and I have never found any PC Collector Edition begin available in any websites besides gamestop which doesnt ship it to Turkey.

I was looking since last year, and I have never found any PC Collector Edition begin available in any websites besides gamestop which doesnt ship it to Turkey.

Because the game was delayed twice, most of the Collector's Editions were sold very early on, before some people were even aware of the game, in fact. No further copies are planned for production, according to @TheEvilChris.

got someone trying to sort it out over the phone again, will just have to wait and see, maybe their system just decided to cancel every order they had?
Yeah, seems weird, especially since multiple people are affected. Unfortunately, doesn't seem to be much to do about it. Let me know if you get anywhere with them.

Adexus said:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Witcher-Wild...ectors+edition

Be quick dude

Changed my order from Xbox One to the PC edition earlier
Thanks dude, I managed to order one from there earlier (last copy at the time). The seller wouldn't send outside the UK though, so had to set it up through a parcel re-sending service, which will cost me extra. Not taking anything for granted at this point though. I won't believe it until I have the CE in my hands.

Last edited:
Thanks dude, I managed to order one from there earlier (last copy at the time). The seller wouldn't send outside the UK though, so had to set it up through a parcel re-sending service, which will cost me extra. Not taking anything for granted at this point though. I won't believe it until I have the CE in my hands.

Nice! Did you get it from Amazon themselves or a third party seller?

Adexus said:
Nice! Did you get it from Amazon themselves or a third party seller?
What is the difference between your link and the page you get when you search amazon for witcher 3? I ordered from a third party seller, because it seemed to me that amazon didn't have any copies, but on your link it seems that they're accepting orders. My third party order didn't cost that much more (not like the 399 one which is listed there now), but if I could get it through amazon, and they ship internationally, that would be easier.

Top Bottom