The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

+
Still no news or comments why Steam users received a HOTFIX for Skellige Most Wanted DLC, but GOG users didn't.

DLC 16 - Geralt Power Metal

Still nothing on the PS4 in the UK, so guess we are going to be a week behind everyone else AGAIN with DLC because Sony can't be bothered. Please CDPR give Sony a kicking over their in ability to add dlc to PSN in a timely fashion. Thanks ;)

I've installed the finishers DLC and the game tutorial suggests that I should enable them at the game menu but the only option there is to enable/disable automatic finishers. Also there is nothing new on my DLC menu, just appearances DLCs.
Should be a different option for the finishers?

I've installed the finishers DLC and the game tutorial suggests that I should enable them at the game menu but the only option there is to enable/disable automatic finishers. Also there is nothing new on my DLC menu, just appearances DLCs.

I think once you've installed the finishers they are already turned on by default (if you have enable/disable automatic finishers on enabled).

Once installed they are automatically enabled in-game. There is no way to switch on or off via the game. IN Steam you can enable or disable DLC individually is the only way to disable the feature.

Would be nice for the Finisher Animations DLC to be released on UK PSN when it was scheduled to be - the 23rd!

Top Bottom