The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language availability

+
Language packs still missing in the US PSN. WHY?

Please CDPR, either release it everywhere (it's nothing for you, isn't it?), or give it out as a patch, so it will be automatically installed and not region locked like DLC. What practice is that to give separate content to separate countries? And give content to users they don't need it (like Russian language pack in Russian PSN), and not to users who need it in US, Portugal etc.

It's like releasing English language pack in US region. Come on, do something already :)

Here's my last email to support (which I've sent after my previous mail was left unanswered):

Hello Amelia and support team,

Do you have any updates on this topic? What do responsible people think about this?

As you can see, there are increasing number of requests in several topics of CDPR forum:

Topic 1
Topic 2

Topic 3

People are happy that you released them, but they wonder why russian language pack is released to russian PSN (where everyone already have it and there can't possible be any technical mix up that you mentioned), and not in US. And people is asking "why is it so hard"?

Please, can you get the message to people responsible for DLC distribution to stores? It will only take 10-20 minutes of their time.

And here's their reply:
As my colleague explained before I'm afraid we are currently not planning to release additional language packs in other regions. However, if we change our plans we will let our fans know on official channels like thewitcher.com/news

I think we need more requests to support directly to be taken seriously. I'm not even sure that CDPR staff responsible for language packs releases are aware of the issue. With enough requests to support, they will understand that not releasing language packs worldwide is ruining the experience MUCH MORE than a few bugs here and there.

cd projekt red can confirm that we Portuguese who live in Europe are going to have subtitles in Portuguese from Brazil to the witcher 3? I wanted to play the game but so oblivious not give.

---------- Updated at 09:07 AM ----------

I noticed that the cd projekt red is placing several languages ​​packs in europe French German etc ... my question is if they can put these languages ​​why not put subtitles in Portuguese

---------- Updated at 09:11 AM ----------

Portuguese so we've ordered the subtitles in Portuguese of Portugal or Portuguese of Brazil

Hello,
I tried almost everything to install german language pack on XBOX ONE.
Hardreset, inernal drive, external drive, different EU-locations, different language settings, wired network, wireless network, reinstalling the whole game and even factory reset!
Every single time it says 'installation stopped' at 100% download progress!
I have the UK Disc-version of the game with russian, polish and english voiceover. Does only the digital-versions support language packs?

I don't speak french, but the french pack doesn't work either. I tried!

cd projekt red can confirm that we Portuguese who live in Europe are going to have subtitles in Portuguese from Brazil to the witcher 3? I wanted to play the game but so oblivious not give.

---------- Updated at 09:07 AM ----------

I noticed that the cd projekt red is placing several languages ​​packs in europe French German etc ... my question is if they can put these languages ​​why not put subtitles in Portuguese

---------- Updated at 09:11 AM ----------

Portuguese so we've ordered the subtitles in Portuguese of Portugal or Portuguese of Brazil

Simple, we are nothing. For a company, we are just a waste of money.

Hello,
I tried almost everything to install german language pack on XBOX ONE.
Hardreset, inernal drive, external drive, different EU-locations, different language settings, wired network, wireless network, reinstalling the whole game and even factory reset!
Every single time it says 'installation stopped' at 100% download progress!
I have the UK Disc-version of the game with russian, polish and english voiceover. Does only the digital-versions support language packs?

I don't speak french, but the french pack doesn't work either. I tried!Hello

I`m write to PM

Last edited:
só acho que ou colocavam para todos ou para nimguem...isto só mesmo para gozarem com os portugueses...:facepalm2:

Nao vale a pena jmartins... se ja colocaram no jogo as legendas português brasil era só fazer um update para nós portugueses da europa jogarmos...gosto muito deste jogo só não o jogo por nao perceber

Nao vale a pena jmartins... se ja colocaram no jogo as legendas português brasil era só fazer um update para nós portugueses da europa jogarmos...gosto muito deste jogo só não o jogo por nao perceber
já somos dois amigo,mas começo a perder a esperança e a vontade de o jogar.

A CD Projekt não é a única com culpa aqui, também temos que culpar a sony e xbox por nos limitarem aos serviços e extras das suas lojas online..ou seja estamos limitados aquilo que eles querem..algo que não acontece no pc, pois ai se existe tradução, o pessoal tem sempre acesso a ela...agora no caso da playstation store, estou dependente daquilo que eles lá queiram pôr...
Agora sobre Portugal, o problema é que o jogo venha ou não com tradução, o pessoal sempre compra sem reclamar..por isso nesta actual geração estamos a colher o que andamos a semear..infelizmente

Já sobre o The Witcher 3, pessoalmente acho que não vale a pena perderem tempo a implorar a estes inúteis pela tradução..pois mais um mês e o jogo cai no esquecimento, e ai eles podem lançar a tradução, como forma de motivar o pessoal a comprar o jogo..mas até lá é perda de tempo pois eles estão, como se costuma dizer "Com o rei na barriga".

Last edited:
Top Bottom