The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt next-gen cover

+
Will PS4 saves compatible with the PS5 Next Gen Upgrade version of the Witcher 3?
Im on the %100 completion run. Prapairing myself to play new game plus on the next gen upgrade. So if old gen saves not compatible with the next gen version of the game, my time will be worthless

Hello to the CD Project Red support team. I am one of your millions of fans from all over the world and I am always eager to see beautiful and memorable games from your beautiful studio. I have a request, can you add Farsi(Persian) language to Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077? Especially the game of Witcher is very conceptual and difficult. I've been looking to learn the language for a while but I can't really learn it. Can you add Farsi(Persian)🇮🇷 language to your games so we can enjoy your titles too? I hope you can hear my voice❤️

Did they even show RAYTRACING shots from PC on the stream???? Cant find any. We waited so long and they didn't even bother to show comparison shots so you can clearly see something was updated. I'm for now disappointed. Hope we get real RT with real soft shadows etc.

Top Bottom