The Witcher / CyberPunk / CDPR forum

+
The Witcher / CyberPunk / CDPR forum

I know that its to little too early but it would be nice to prevent mistake that happened with witcher forum at release day ( lack of forum for couple months) ... I got questions :

When Cyberpunk forum will be available?
Will it be separate from Witcher forum?(I dont want that >.> )

There is already http://cdpred.com it can be expanded to something like bsn or bethesda forum...

What you all think ? >.>

It would be nice if it was just another set of subforums within the same overall architecture. As long as they've fixed all of the bugs by then :)

slimgrin said:
Seems a bit early, but I'm sure we'll get a different Cyberpunk forum down the road.
Would be good if this diffrent forum used user accounts from this forum hmm?

Edit: dragonbird said what i had in mind and faster too :)

slimgrin said:
Seems a bit early, but I'm sure we'll get a different Cyberpunk forum down the road.
No,no,no...with CDPR it's not early at all, it's just in time. A few years should be enough for them to prepare a new forum to be ready at release date.

Kristehpwnz said:
No,no,no...with CDPR it's not early at all, it's just in time. A few years should be enough for them to prepare a new forum to be ready at release date.

LOL, indeed.

Sandis

Forum veteran
YES!!!, people ho are so influenced under this ''Cyberpunk'' spell, should discuses there intentions in different forum as soon as possible!, because here we got The witcher fan-boys world's!...;)

Not to mention the forums need a place to put all the "I want threads" that will pop up.

They do need a new section for the new game when it comes out ... but the last time they did a major re-vamp of the forum, they broke it for FOUR MONTHS. If I were CDPR, I wouldn't touch this forum until the XBox version of TW2 had been out for awhile longer, to make sure that everything is running smoothly with that before they take the chance of breaking the damned forum again.

CDPR website needs to be updated with witcher and cyberpunk section or just tabs/links to this website and future cyberpunk game and maybe even GOG tab even.

Is there enough traffic on this forum that it's really an issue at this point? Maybe when more news filters through about the new Cyberpunk game, and word of mouth starts to create an influx of new posters. But right now, I don't think the Cyberpunk topics are causing the Witcher topics to be dropped from the first page.

ZoltanPwent said:
Is there enough traffic on this forum that it's really an issue at this point? Maybe when more news filters through about the new Cyberpunk game, and word of mouth starts to create an influx of new posters. But right now, I don't think the Cyberpunk topics are causing the Witcher topics to be dropped from the first page.

Right now it doesn`t warrant it i think . But later on it`s probably going to happen at some point but how they`ll do it is anybody`s guess .

I'll cast my vote for a separate forum, but as Corylea and others have noted, the absurd amount of downtime after the PC release of TW2 does not make me eager for a full revamp of the existing forums.

So, at least for now, is this general discussion area the appropriate one for Cyberpunk discussions, or should we move it to the community forums?

ElvisX3K said:
So, at least for now, is this general discussion area the appropriate one for Cyberpunk discussions, or should we move it to the community forums?
It's about a CDPR game, so I'd put it in General, rather than Community.

The most natural thing to do, I suppose, is to make a new CD Projekt forum with sections for The Witcher, Cyberpunk, and any other future games they make. I would still like a shared community section.

Let's face it: most of us will be playing their other games. So why not just make the house bigger?

Now what they need is a way to make it work without bringing it down for four months...

Top Bottom