The Witcher Store is here!

+
To any RED out there who has anything to do with the store I have just a few simple questions: Is the medallion the same one as is in the Colector's edition? Is it also a 3D model or a flat one as it was in the TW2 dark edition? Also, there will be even another version of the medallion? Because I am confused a bit by Marcin's statement.

It is from the same mold as the CE medallion.

Thanks a lot Rafal for replying! You answer certainly eased me, however, not completely. My biggest concern is that it wasn't flat. In other words:

Is it like this one?

Or more like this one?

Attachments

• 7f4440a3db930b93606a30ee945c0dd920140630025448.jpg
    7f4440a3db930b93606a30ee945c0dd920140630025448.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 28215713935.jpeg
    28215713935.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 95

Despite my discomfort with T-shirts, and branding in general, I have to admit I am somewhat tempted by the appeal of the medallion. Do you know of what metal alloy this one is? The store isn't specific.

Last edited:
It's a start, cool store guys!
My girlfriend wants all the male shirt styles to come in womens too, because there is only 2 choices ;)
What about just selling some CDPR T-Shirts??

Last edited:
Wouldn't people prefer a tankard? What about just a touch more mediaeval flavour to the merchandise?

I suppose one of the things that bothers me -- to return to my disappointment -- is that T-shirts, and coffee-mugs are so common, and rather unremarkable, even if the art depicted on them is finely done. If there's a chance to make some themed merchandise, why not impart some of the same artistry, ambience, and care into it, which makes the games so popular? I realise it can be rather cost-prohibitive, but, if someone takes the time to create something unique, and not merely ordinary, then I think people would respond well, because it becomes more special, and personal.

Last edited:
Wouldn't people prefer a tankard? What about a just touch more mediaeval flavour to the merchandise?

I suppose one of the things that bothers me -- to return to my disappointment -- is that T-shirts, and coffee-mugs are so common, and rather unremarkable, even if the art depicted on them is finely done. If there's a chance to make some themed merchandise, why not impart some of the same artistry, ambience, and care into it, which makes the games so popular? I realise it can be rather cost-prohibitive, but, if someone takes the time to create something unique, and not merely ordinary, then I think people would respond well, because it become more special, and personal.

...why are we drinking from tankards? I swear I saw glass in here.

...why are we drinking from tankards? I swear I saw glass in here.

Good point! Let's see some glassware for vodka, whiskey, brandy, and beer, then. The Hairy Bear regulars would love that.

But, all joking aside, if the store offers more than simple mugs, T-shirts, pins, and mouse-pads, it could reflect well on CD Projekt Red, and would uphold their reputation of thinking differently, and treating their players with care, and consideration.

Last edited:
Wow these are awesome news!

Just one question... Is European XL the same standard that I am used to? I ordered an XL shirt from USA once and it was HUGE, felt like 2-3XL... Usually I wear XL shirts, from there I had to order a large one.

Are european sizes different from US ones?

Are european sizes different from US ones?
I don't know the official answer, but i think so. My dad regularly orders Shirts from the US (he is a huge Nascar-fan). And "USA-L" is still a bit bigger than "EU-XL". He ordered a few shirts in XL the first time and now he uses them as sleepwear, because they are too friggin huge to wear them in public! It looks ridiculous! :D

But maybe the sizing charts on the shops site helps. On the items site, just scroll down a bit and you can click "sizing chart"

Last edited:
I really can't thank you enough.
dear CDPR you're so wonderful and caring toward your fans.

I don't know the official answer, but i think so. My dad regularly orders Shirts from the US (he is a huge Nascar-fan). And "USA-L" is still a bit bigger than "EU-XL". He ordered a few shirts in XL the first time and now he uses them as sleepwear, because they are too friggin huge to wear them in public! It looks ridiculous! :D

But maybe the sizing charts on the shops site helps. On the items site, just scroll down a bit and you can click "sizing chart"

Cool thanks a lot! :D
And yeah it seems European size standards as same here, goodie :D

Any plans to sell the World of The Witcher - non limited edition? Just the compendium alone? It's kinda expensive with all that other cool stuff, would be great to be able to buy it on its own. :)

Right now, my only concern is that whether I should wait for more cool stuff or order just the medallion. One one had, I definitely don't want to pay the postage twice, but on the other one, I am VERY afraid of the medallions selling out before I order.

Top Bottom