Thunderbolt Potion bug

+
Thunderbolt Potion bug

Hello,

Not sure where to report bugs, but this one bothers me a lot. I basically stopped playing game because I am not sure what to do. Thunderbolt potion should grant 100% critical chance at thunderstorms but instead it grants 100% critical chance all the time, despite of weather. So using this potion makes you insane overpowered, while not using it makes you weak (if you try to avoid exploiting this bug).

There is little tweak on nexus that nerfs it, but it comes along with food mechanic change which I dislike.

edit: Forgot to add - bug occurs only with best version of this potion (I think).

Yeah, the weather conditions aren't really working with these potions. Foglet decoction also gives 25% Sign Intensity regardless of cloudy weather or not.

I must admit. I might've abused that thunderbolt bug just a little bit :whistle:

was aware of the bug and never tired thunderbolt because of Phinnway said. First bottle of Superior Thunderbolt is free, but the next oh boy it will cost you ;)

7 GB patch and one of most important gamebreaking bugs still not fixed. Is that so hard to fix Thunderbolt?

Top Bottom