[Tips] How to survive on Death March! difficulty.

+
[Tips] How to survive on Death March! difficulty.

Begin with finding alchemy ingredients for oils, potions and bombs.
Bombs can do enormous damage to the groups.
Oil provides the extra damage you need.
Potions can heal you or increase sword damage for example, good things to have in the beginning.
There are many different oils, bombs.. look into it from the start.

The key is the use of bomb, signs, oil and good technique in your movements.
Dodge twice in the right direction can put you right behind the enemy's back.

It's not always wise to swing the sword 6 times even when you are behind the enemy.
They turn quickly around as they do lethal damage to you that might get you killed faster than you imagined.

Find the balance between attack and avoid attack.

Also if you see a group of enemies, it is wise to start attacking with your horse.
Gallop quickly pass them and swing your blade with strongest force.
If you feel confident that the group is weak enough, prepare a good bomb attack when you get off your horse.

But be warned falling off your horse as the horse's fear quickly jumps, you might find yourself in a sticky spot.

Remember, it's all in the hips.
And rolling far away from enemy will take you longer time to strike back and therefore that movement away,
is wasted as the enemy is back at your face. So roll is to avoid and not counter-attack the one you roll away from.

any tips on how to level up faster? lol
I feel the combat is just fine for Death March.. as you mentioned in your post, those are all very helpful tips

@A49ER08, it's not something I think about and I think the experience will be better by not thinking about experience (level). When you play, you'll get there at one point but I do avoid doing things that are out of my league.

There is something else you can do to "level up faster", is to find these stones of power that grant you one skill up point (that's what you get when you level up).

Top Bottom