Status
Not open for further replies.
5 feeling when play game

Triss left in Now or Never even after "I love you"

she come back

After battle of Kaer Mohen

Fountain scene

From there to epilogue

I get the inconsistencies and dialogs (that's why I voted for the fix)
Thank for Your vote, I'm waiting for fixes in dialogs and lack of differences between romanced and unromanced Triss.

---------- Updated at 09:28 AM ----------

5 feeling when play game

Triss left in Now or Never even after "I love you"

she come back

After battle of Kaer Mohen

Fountain scene

From there to epilogue
I got a feeling that we are relatives on Triss romance feelings.

Last edited:
I got a feeling that we are relatives on Triss romance feelings.

Let summarize :)
-We agree about Triss's content handle really good in some moment (party, dock, fountain)
-We agree about Triss and Geralt life after ending is very beautiful
-We agree about the felling when play Witcher 3 (with Triss romance)
-We understand about Yen and hope people understand her more
-We agree about Yen and Ciri should have some moment together

Maybe there is more :evil:

Let summarize :)
-We agree about Triss's content handle really good in some moment (party, dock, fountain)
-We agree about Triss and Geralt life after ending is very beautiful
-We agree about the felling when play Witcher 3 (with Triss romance)
-We understand about Yen and hope people understand her more
-We agree about Yen and Ciri should have some moment together

Maybe there is more :evil:
Now I clearly see that we are relatives on Triss/Yen/Ciri feelings. :affection:

I Would have really liked if we had a quest or two with Triss as the supporting sorceress just like in Witcher 1 when the two hunted a Zeugul or whatever that worm thing was. Or if we could play as Triss Merigold in the expansion probably the same way we played as Ciri.
Imagine a quest where Geralt gets surprised by a higher vampire, gets hit, and loses consciousness then play as Triss vs vampire to save him and kill monster. That could work with proper story!

I Would have really liked if we had a quest or two with Triss as the supporting sorceress just like in Witcher 1 when the two hunted a Zeugul or whatever that worm thing was. Or if we could play as Triss Merigold in the expansion probably the same way we played as Ciri.
Imagine a quest where Geralt gets surprised by a higher vampire, gets hit, and loses consciousness then play as Triss vs vampire to save him and kill monster. That could work with proper story!

It really hard to make Triss a playable character, you need to create new animation and some power. And what is the point if only use it in some min. For me some more quest with Triss accompany Geralt to do something is good enough ;) (or full expansion like "lair of Shadow Broker" to make other team jealous :devil:)

@0nakita
-One more: we agree about Triss and Geralt will live a happy life together, while Yennefer can remain their friends.
-For me, if Yen ever call Geralt and Triss for help, they will immediately rush to her side, help her with her trouble (unless it some kind of trap to separate our lovely couple :devil:)

:geraltsad: I'm still waiting for details...

May:One of these day

June: Probably now

July: Can we fast foward to that part ?

Last edited:
For me, if Yen ever call Geralt and Triss for help, they will immediately rush to her side, help her with her trouble (unless it some kind of trap to separate our lovely couple )
Yeah! That too.

---------- Updated at 10:08 AM ----------

For me some more quest with Triss accompany Geralt to do something is good enough (or full expansion like "lair of Shadow Broker" to make other team jealous )
Would like companion will be who You romanced Triss or Yen, if non of them than compaion would be Ciri.

---------- Updated at 10:10 AM ----------

Can we fast foward to that part ?
Wait for december, I most likely will be ready to share them.

Yeah exactly - so why people complaining so much regarding Triss romance? I get the inconsistencies and dialogs (that's why I voted for the fix) but if someone is saying that Triss has worse romance - I'm like wtf?

Both ladies have nice romantic moments in the game - and it is matter of a choice or who do you like more but saying that Triss romance is really bad in TW3 is really bullshit. She got great scenes!!!!

Both ladies have romantic moments. People understandably complain about the Triss romance as whilst it has some very nice moments the overall experience suffers from dropping it in a black hole with no reactivity in the middle of the game.

Yeah exactly - so why people complaining so much regarding Triss romance? I get the inconsistencies and dialogs (that's why I voted for the fix) but if someone is saying that Triss has worse romance - I'm like wtf?

Both ladies have nice romantic moments in the game - and it is matter of a choice or who do you like more but saying that Triss romance is really bad in TW3 is really bullshit. She got great scenes!!!!
I agree completely, I love every scene Triss has, and her romance is far from bad, I would even call it excellent, otherwise people wouldn't even care about it. For most people the problems start later on when in some crucial moments the game doesn't treat Triss as a chosen love interest but a random NPC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom