Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way I could ever let Triss get tortured after Witcher 2

Witcher Hunters better move out the way!!!

Attachments

• A380435418B03F3EBE9E83DBC92730379BD4A725.jpg
    A380435418B03F3EBE9E83DBC92730379BD4A725.jpg
    381.4 KB · Views: 124
I just posted this question in Yen's thread, now let's check things from this side:

Just something I've been wondering... if the devs had decided to do a sequel closer to W2, and Geralt and Triss were still together at the start of the game, how do you imagine Triss's romance playing out?

How would their reunion happen? (assuming everything stays the same and she's not present at the start)
My take is that we'll see that scene that was teased in the trailers, which could be in her house.

And although not a pleasant topic, how do you imagine their eventual break up, if the player decides to go for Yen?

I believe I'd already laid this out. Triss starts in the prologue rather than Vesemir, you discuss the dream with her rather than him. She waits for you in White Orchard while you take care of business. Once Yen turns up, she agrees to meet you in Novigrad. When you meet her again, she - not Geralt - decides to give him the space he (the player) needs to make his mind up on whom he wants to be with - Triss or Yen. If you choose Yen eventually, she accepts the decision with good grace, albeit with a broken heart.

As I've said before, to start the game with Vesemir, after playing through The Witcher 2​ is completely nonsensical.

There should be one more kiss with Triss. If You go to Skellige before Novigrad, there done all possible quests, including "The Last Wish" and say Yen that magic is gone (sad we don't have third option - "sorry Yen, I love, but I love Triss more" - or something like that) and then go to Novigrad.
And if in quest "Count Reuven's Treasure" Geralt uses axii
there need to be first kiss while Menge's house in on fire.

Attachments

• 11379868_277041912482091_2038824333_n.jpg
    11379868_277041912482091_2038824333_n.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 124
In honor of the 500 pages I decided to write a mini-scene between Geralt and Triss after the kiss in the stables.The conversation is happening in their mind.

I think it would be fun.But do not judge strictly.I'm not a writer.So if you see some errors or nonsense then please excuse me.:mellow:

(And English is not my real language.)

Triss thinking to herself."Why I kissed him.I shouldn't have because it's in the past but I love him and will always love.
I must go,forget him forever,I don't want him again hurt me,my heart can't take much more of this.
He certainly loves Yen and will be with her always,and I among them too much,Oh God I love him so much.
Oh he's going to have something to say, IMPORTANT NOT TO BLUSH.Can say it was the wine,Yes, wine."

Triss:What happened at the fountain.We shouldn't have...It was my fault,I know. The wine....went straight to my head.I'm sorry.

Geralt:Triss......Don't apologize.

Geralt to himself:"Still can't forget that kiss,it was perfect.Oh how I love when she blushes.And of course I know it's not the wine.Triss possible afraid that I still have feelings for Yen,it will be necessary to say to her then that is between me and Yen nothing else, but not here and not now."

Triss:We need to go.

Triss says to herself:"I have to tell him that I'm leaving tomorrow from Novigrad."

Gerlat:I know.Be careful.

Gealt to himself:"I have to say that I love her."

The end.
:facepalm2::upset:

Last edited:
Seems they're preparing something quite big. Not only for Triss but for "romances" in general :
Again, when we have more details, or are close to announcing the release of fixes to the romances, we will let you know.

---------- Updated at 04:39 PM ----------

They are waiting for fixes.

Attachments

• 10899450_898101920244125_1094173265_n.jpg
    10899450_898101920244125_1094173265_n.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
I've kissed Triss at the party, Helped her with the witch rescue and then told her Let's Try Again, but she left. How can I check if i have locked her as a character and it is possible to have her ending? Please help!!

I've kissed Triss at the party, Helped her with the witch rescue and then told her Let's Try Again, but she left. How can I check if i have locked her as a character and it is possible to have her ending? Please help!!

You haven't. That was a bug removed a couple of updates ago. To be locked in you have to tell her you love her.

You should tell her "I love You" to get a lighthouse scene and lock her as romance.

In honor of the 500 pages I decided to write a mini-scene between Geralt and Triss after the kiss in the stables.The conversation is happening in their mind.

I think it would be fun.But do not judge strictly.I'm not a writer.So if you see some errors or nonsense then please excuse me.:mellow:

(And English is not my real language.)

Triss:What happened at the fountain.We shouldn't have...It was my fault,I know. The wine....went straight to my head.I'm sorry.

Geralt:Triss......Don't apologize.

Geralt to himself:"Still can't forget that kiss,it was perfect.Oh how I love when she blushes.And of course I know it's not the wine.Triss possible afraid that I still have feelings for Yen,it will be necessary to say to her then that is between me and Yen nothing else, especially not here and not now."

Love your idea, but to me it more sad than fun :cry:

@0nakita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom