Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but I'm not so into English to understand all Yours contraction of the words. :sadtriss:

dont worry about the english, you'll get my sentiments :D
crazy abt Triss
went for her dropping Ciri's trail in Velen midway; the game suggested i should wait a few levels more but i couldn't
had to go see about a girl :D :D

the game suggested i should wait a few levels more but i couldn't
had to see about a girl
Same was for me in first playthrough.

Anyone have a pic of Triss with the Hair FX thing set on Ultra? Does it make any difference? I was playing on the PS4, so I didn't have access to such technology.

i wonder if ppl who hv directly come to TW3 without hvin played TW2 can understand d beauty of the Triss romance

As I'm reading Blood of Elves, I clearly see a possible twist for Triss & Geralt romance in TW3. But her character really needs those changes CDPR announced. If it's the chosen way by devs, Triss should have more depth... and books can provide a part of it.

Last edited:
As I'm reading Blood of Elves, I clearly see a possible twist for Triss & Geralt romance in TW3. But her character really needs those changes CDPR announced. If it's the chosen way by devs, Triss should have more depth... and books can provide a part of it.
Did You get to the part where they travelling to Ellander?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom