Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I thought that at first but after seeing the recent tweets I think a patch with Triss and other writing fixes will be released before the first expansion, perhaps in September. Could be wrong, but I'm slightly more optimistic now.

We'll see. I'm still hoping for the wider issues to be addressed via an Enhanced Edition (or whatever name CDPR's marketing department want to call it). I mean devs, you did it with the other two games, may as well make it three time's a charm ;)

Actually, I thought that at first but after seeing the recent tweets I think a patch with Triss and other writing fixes will be released before the first expansion, perhaps in September. Could be wrong, but I'm slightly more optimistic now.

Yes, it will come in a future patch "later" but not with 1.08 . Marcin Momot replied that to me some hours ago in the patch 1.08 thread.

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/54899-Patch-1-08-Notes?p=1870821&viewfull=1#post1870821

Last edited:
Yes, it will come in a future patch "later" but not with 1.08 . Marcin Momot replied that to me some hours ago in the patch 1.08 thread.

Yeah there was a tweet mentioned earlier in this thread where he also responded "Not with this update. Sorry." (regarding the latest DLC) which, unless it's just PR, makes it sound like it could be somewhat soon (within a few months).

I am thinking what kind of details could tell Triss to Geralt about house in Kovir....

Most likely this house will be in outskirts of Pont Vanis, far away from the noisy city, because on the vision there is like country house. Triss can teleports every time to "work" and back.
And house need to be big enough to to fit for all the guests who will come to visit Triss&Geralt no matter the day or the hour.
When Triss accidentally reviled vision of the house, there seen a lot of flowers, so they could have their own little garden, where will grow berries and fruit trees, for fresh baked cakes.

---------- Updated at 10:42 PM ----------

I have even more important question for TeamTriss
If Yen uses "lilac and Gooseberries" perfume which one does Triss use?
My guess Triss smells of Roses and Strawberries ;)

Definitely roses and some kind sweet berries, wild strawberries or raspberries.

Last edited:
Definitely roses and some kind sweet berries, wild strawberries or raspberries.

Anyone read in books about Triss's perfume?
No reference in books AFAIK
but

PLUS

OMG OMG OMG

I am thinking what kind of details could tell Triss to Geralt about house in Kovir....

Most likely this house will be in outskirts of Pont Vanis, far away from the noisy city, because on the vision there is like country house. Triss can teleports every time to "work" and back.
And house need to be big enough to to fit for all the guests who will come to visit Triss&Geralt no matter the day or the hour.
When Triss accidentally reviled vision of the house, there seen a lot of flowers, so they could have their own little garden, where will grow berries and fruit trees, for fresh baked cakes.

Most likely a country house, i doubt Geralt would want to live in a busy noisy city....countryside always win lol....but also he plants roots, so i imagine he does some farming work on some decent sized land...all you need is a few cows and a level 27 chort and he is good to go.

Anyway house wouldn't be too far away from where Triss needs to go, it probably is somewhat big (but not like a mansion) with a big backyard/area of land, plus yeah like you said likely their own garden and a house that 'smells warm'. I guess it is supposed to portray a peaceful lifestyle for Geralt to semi-retire to.....with guests showing up whenever, lots of baking/cooking, tending to a garden, that sort of thing......Triss probably just explained in detail her new job, and what it means for Geralt (he no longer had to be a witcher if he doesn't want it).

If they add some Triss scenes of qualities i'll be happy. The biggest and main problem for me is Skellige.

Given the sheer number of complaints about different aspects of the writing, I would be utterly amazed if Triss gets an update in isolation. This is why I think it'll be post-expansions. Once they're out of the way they can focus all their remaining development for the Witcher towards updating the entire game. There are just too many people complaining about too many areas of the writing's inconsistencies for them to ignore it and keep their reputation intact.

Most likely a country house, i doubt Geralt would want to live in a busy noisy city....countryside always win lol....but also he plants roots, so i imagine he does some farming work on some decent sized land...all you need is a few cows and a level 27 chort and he is good to go.

Anyway house wouldn't be too far away from where Triss needs to go, it probably is somewhat big (but not like a mansion) with a big backyard/area of land, plus yeah like you said likely their own garden and a house that 'smells warm'. I guess it is supposed to portray a peaceful lifestyle for Geralt to semi-retire to.....with guests showing up whenever, lots of baking/cooking, tending to a garden, that sort of thing......Triss probably just explained in detail her new job, and what it means for Geralt (he no longer had to be a witcher if he doesn't want it).

I think just like the outskirt of Vizima in W1, Geralt and Triss live right outside of town so Triss can walk to the court. They kiss each other good bye in the morning, Triss go to the court as usual, while Geralt go around the country and town to find Witcher's work:
Random peasant: Help me, master witcher, there is a pack of drowner terror us day and night, we can't transport our good blah blah
Geralt: All right, i'll do it. But remember, hiring a professional don't come cheap. How much will you give me ?
Random peasant: I don't have much but we can agree with 500 crowns
Geralt: OMG, what a life, why i didn't come here before :lol::lol:

P.S: i thought plan root is mean he stay for a long time (forever) in Kovir ???

I think just like the outskirt of Vizima in W1, Geralt and Triss live right outside of town so Triss can walk to the court. They kiss each other good bye in the morning, Triss go to the court as usual, while Geralt go around the country and town to find Witcher's work:
Random peasant: Help me, master witcher, there is a pack of drowner terror us day and night, we can't transport our good blah blah
Geralt: All right, i'll do it. But remember, hiring a professional don't come cheap. How much will you give me ?
Random peasant: I don't have much but we can agree with 500 crowns
Geralt: OMG, what a life, why i didn't come here before :lol::lol:

P.S: i thought plan root is mean he stay for a long time (forever) in Kovir ???

Well the story ends before anything like that so we may never know or a conversation about where the house is exactly may come in the fixes/enhanced edition......or it could be Triss works hard while Geralt goes around haggling dirt poor peasants for more and ends up making more than Triss! unlikely though, the guy sits back on a rocking chair with his smoking pipe..

P.S. he plants roots because the mutagens finally got the better of him :lol:

Anyone read in books about Triss's perfume?

Did some searching for the Lodge of Sorceresses thread, found scents for only 3 of the sorceresses, and none of them was Triss.

Yen- lilac and gooseberries, obviously
Fringilla- roses and amber (found in Lady of the Lake)
Philippa- cinnamon and muskroot (found in Time of Contempt)

Well the story ends before anything like that so we may never know or a conversation about where the house is exactly may come in the fixes/enhanced edition......or it could be Triss works hard while Geralt goes around haggling dirt poor peasants for more and ends up making more than Triss! unlikely though, the guy sits back on a rocking chair with his smoking pipe..

P.S. he plants roots because the mutagens finally got the better of him :lol:

*Sigh* Do you know how much they pay for a drowner in Kovir. Now imagine Geralt go to kill the Chort, Leshen etc... One day he bring a ton of money to the house and said to Triss: " i didn't even try" :rofl:

P.S: try to google search old Geralt, found none, only show his picture in W3. Even the internet can't handle old Geralt :lol:

Or he can get work by post too, everyone around will know Geralt's post adress. ;)

In weekend:
:halt: Everybody keep in line please, Geralt will collect all of your request, no worry
:yawn: All right, Drowner again, and here is some Ghoul...what, seriously, wild dog contract. Finally, a Leshen one. This is enough for one day, another i will do tomorrow, thank all of you

*Everyone disperse*

:faith: So do your need help Geralt ? I am free for today, and it is bore to stay at home all day
:geraltthatsgood: We can talk about work later, right now i need you help with something start with the b
:envy: If that what you want :devil:

P.S: i can't find good emoticon for the last one :lol:

Just finish playthough 3, found out one thing i miss before:

:pride2: I thought you'd wish to see Crach
:worried: It's just that....What if i disappear again tomorrow? For good this time, like my mother did ? I feel like....I shouldn't see anyone who...who is fond of me. At least not until we defeat the Wild Hunt
:faith: (Normal voice) We can always drop you back on the Isle of Mists
:happy2: (Smile) Heh. Thanks a lot

:wat: What is Triss mean ?? Drop Ciri back to the Isle of Mist <-- Is this the joke. Triss sound very normal when say it...:unsure:
I think it more like We can always drop you back on the Kaer Trode. Btw it very rare moment Ciri and Triss talk to each other :p

P.S: other alternative dialogue to this one is Yen recommend Ciri to trust Emhyr :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom