Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yawn: That spoiled little vixen... well, she wants some catoblepas. Rare would be best.
:disgust: Are you kidding?
:what: No. Triss, could you conjure up something, please.
:disgust: Sorcery at parties is considered very unseemly...
:geraltaha: I'll create a distraction.
:faith: I'll do better myself. Catoblepas steak, rare, for the Princess.
:smiling2: Thank you, Triss.
:faith: You know I can conjure up orgasms, too?
:smiling2: I think I prefer traditional methods.

Honestly if all this is true and it will be in game, I will be very satisfied with fixes.

Fingers cross. I am still hoping that there is more to come on both side and that the dev does not want to give everything away. After all, people are digging throught the game folders for every bit of info.

Triss for Life

I'm pretty sure this will be a big fix since it's been about 1-2 months since we last heard RED say that they are working on fixes. I think it's safe to say that we can expect not only triss dialogue/screen time but Ciri and Yennefer too. :thumbsup:

I mostly like these new dialogues, if this proves to be accurate I will be satisfied. These type of changes is pretty much what I expected, plus it seems they decided to address the issues people complained the most about. I like that they also added some dialogue with Yen, honestly I don't understand why some people are complaining, this stuff is optional. If someone wants to play Geralt by the lore this doesn't detract from their experience at all. For people who want to roleplay Geralt differently it is great that they given us that choice.

I mostly like these new dialogues, if this proves to be accurate I will be satisfied. These type of changes is pretty much what I expected, plus it seems they decided to address the issues people complained the most about. I like that they also added some dialogue with Yen, honestly I don't understand why some people are complaining, this stuff is optional. If someone wants to play Geralt by the lore this doesn't detract from their experience at all. For people who want to roleplay Geralt differently it is great that they given us that choice.

For me they are fulfilling the notion of choice and consequence that they set out to deliver.

if this proves to be accurate I will be satisfied

Well, it's obviously not released yet so it can change. But it is straight from the game files. I tried to hack it and activate it, but it wasn't very successful, there doesn't seem to be any animations\camera work\voiceovers yet. (although it could also be because of the bad way i tried to hack it in)

http://imgur.com/8cjw3jy,bDRyYsK#0

Well, it's obviously not released yet so it can change. But it is straight from the game files. I tried to hack it and activate it, but it wasn't very successful, there doesn't seem to be any animations\camera work\voiceovers yet. (although it could also be because of the bad way i tried to hack it in)

http://imgur.com/8cjw3jy,bDRyYsK#0

I really really hope, these are just first try dialogues or something like that. They are mostly terrible.

Can you do the same for the polish w3strings? I would do it myself, but I don't really know lua.

I really really hope, these are just first try dialogues or something like that. They are mostly terrible.

Can you do the same for the polish w3strings? I would do it myself, but I don't really know lua.

I honestly like the new dialog, sure there are some things that might be lore breaking, but I don't care. The lore was broken when they started making the games.

Hmm, I'm not about to set up all the dialogs in polish too, too much effort, I can give you the fully extracted polish subtitles, if you want, there are several spoilers in there though (for the upcoming expansion). Shoot me a pm if you want it, no need to continue this conversation here, as its off topic.

So, just wake up and now i can't stop running, jumping around in circle because of happiness :rofl:

:hmm: So let analysis:
-Those tweak CDPR have said is a lot more big than i imagine. They even include version if you go to Skellige or Norvigad first

-And the converstation in the rat warehouse
Geralt: But it turned out my amnesia'd changed nothing. Wanted to be with you before, during, after - always.
This one will make all Triss's romance dialogue in Norvigad change, in A Matter of Life and Death and Now or Never
Triss won't give up anymore after that, she will be full of love, and i wonder how CDPR gonna change the "I....I love you" in the dock ??

-Reference to the bed, :devil:

-Too bad, this one below is true, like i said, two woman two completely different life :p
-You and Triss. Never expected it, to be honest.
-Life's full of surprises.
-So, how did the two of you--?
-End up together?
-Hmm. With Yen it was fight after fight, lots of arguments, drama… Not saying it was bad, but…
-Got o be exhausting. With Triss, it's not. I finally feel… harmony. A calm. Feel like things are the way they're supposed to be.

-Look like dev just put Rose Of Remembrance to the silly elven legend
Like i said above, Geralt's comment change everything (Rose of Remembrance, earring dialogue), if CDPR don't careful the romance will be full of inconsistency just because of that line

-One more, prepare for war :rofl:
Triss: What'm I supposed to say? I mean, I knew you and Yennefer… that you'd end up back together. It was a lost cause, always.

-No information about the boat dialogue...yet

-For conclusion, don't know if i reading some fantastic fix about Triss or just a joke by some people .....

Last edited:
A fight between Yen and Triss
A verbal duel is also fine with me :)

Atleast Triss should react to the broken bed..
or may be she is guilty for stealing Geralt from Yen
I don't know

Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing a conversation play out between geralt, triss and yenn ( maybe ciri ) about the outcome.

Edit: I didn't read any of the possible dialogue ( avoiding spoilers if it is legit ) so not sure if they do.

And as for Yenn fans being upset, she gets more content too so shouldn't be much of an issue. Other than causing even more arguments about the books :wallbash:

@farrysquallko

Well yeah but i don't see why they would need to change the boat dialogue, best in the game as far as i am concerned:evil:

Last edited:
Seriously.....

The talk with Triss about current relation will probably be there. well i guess you could supposedly ask it slightly earlier perhaps at the inn. It kinda depends on if they are making it repeatable whether or not she will continue to say "well" or open a pointless dialog with repeatable questions. Honestly if they add all the dialogs that we can see now then I don't really care if she still says well there.

I don't like one Geralt's line, but well, still it is time to celebrate...in spoiler :devil:
-Got o be exhausting. With Triss, it's not. I finally feel… harmony. A calm. Feel like things are the way they're supposed to be.

-But it turned out my amnesia'd changed nothing. Wanted to be with you before, during, after - always.\

-It's that good with her?
-Better.

The talk with Triss about current relation will probably be there. well i guess you could supposedly ask it slightly earlier perhaps at the inn. It kinda depends on if they are making it repeatable whether or not she will continue to say "well" or open a pointless dialog with repeatable questions. Honestly if they add all the dialogs that we can see now then I don't really care if she still says well there.

:hmm: Still i don't like Triss just standing in the boat and do nothing. But feel like i am become selfish, so let just wait for the fix ;)
@farrysquallko

Well not that serious lol

It was sarcasm but I assume you got that

Yeah, i got that, forgot to put the ecomotion to show i am not serious :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom