Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
And how You can tell this? If nothing us in books or games it dosn't mean she accepted. Yen didn't try to resolve this problem till 94 or earlier, when Triss will be as mych old as Yen she could try it by herself. Right now she is very young by sorceress standarts.
Actually from books you can learn that one of the reasons Yennefer is not like other sorceress is her desire to have children. All other sorceress accept this fact but not Yennefer. This is also the reason why she and Geralt are similar and can understand each other. He also didn't accept that he can't have children.

I already did twice. Still don't recall anything like Geralt wish to have children.
Yep, IRC that he wanted to find a boy to teach him what he knows.
With Triss he could adopt child, as he did with Yen.

Hmm... Alvin could be Triss&Geralt adopted son.

---------- Updated at 01:53 AM ----------

Can you tell me where Benjen Stark is?
I don't know who she/he is.

Last edited:
Yep, IRC that he wanted to find a boy to teach him what he knows.
With Triss he could adopt child, as he did with Yen.

Hmm... Alvin could be Triss&Geralt adopted son.

---------- Updated at 01:53 AM ----------

I don't know who she/he is.

I'd love to see Geralt and Triss as adoptive parents, it'd be incredibly cute aha.

Benjen is a Game of Thrones character :x ~ Trolly post

For those of you who have read the leaked Triss dialogue fixes and/or additions, is there any way that you could comment on their quality and/or length (without any spoilers please). Are they substantive, or just minor alterations? Again, please try to avoid posting them in your response, since I'd prefer to encounter them in-game. Thanks!

I'd love to see Geralt and Triss as adoptive parents, it'd be incredibly cute aha.
They can become Radovid's adoptive parents, I mean, he is younger than Ciri, perfectly viable. Triss can teach him that not all mages are evil (only like 99% of them) and Geralt can teach him some ways to turn black ones into mince meat.

Redania becomes paradise on earth. It would be beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom