Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know Geralt slept with : Vesna, peasant girl from Outskirts, Abigail, Shani, gossip girl, half-elf girl, princess Adda, Blue Eyes, Morenn, Rozalind, noblewoman from Trade Quarter, clerk from Vizima town hall, Queen of the Night, Celina, Lady of the Lake, hungry she-Elf, peasant girl from Lakeside, two medics, Rayla, Toruviel, Mottle, Succubus, Cynthia, Ves, random prostitutes...

And few sorceresses, of course...And couple of girls from Zerikannia...

:D

Maybe thats the reason why we don't get many romance options in TW3
My Collectors Edition guide shows only 1 side of a page for guide on Romance options (Carnal Knowledge)

--Just Joking--

Even though I greatly appreciate, that You are not closing another our thread, I believe, that You should take into account, that we are in Triss's thread, when it comes to "Triss vs Yen" wars... Please, I'm begging You, be more "human" and less "machine" in this particular problem..

As Reptile pointed out, it's an open forum, characters are open to criticism as long as it's done in a polite and constructive manner.

If you dislike people criticizing your favorite character there is a Triss group available here.

As far as I know Geralt slept with : Vesna, peasant girl from Outskirts, Abigail, Shani, gossip girl, half-elf girl, princess Adda, Blue Eyes, Morenn, Rozalind, noblewoman from Trade Quarter, clerk from Vizima town hall, Queen of the Night, Celina, Lady of the Lake, hungry she-Elf, peasant girl from Lakeside, two medics, Rayla, Toruviel, Mottle, Succubus, Cynthia, Ves, random prostitutes...

And few sorceresses, of course...And couple of girls from Zerikannia...

:D

He's a Witcher so no problem with that!
And....even if i romanced Triss.... i admit that i hit the brothel in Novigrad from time to time so.... shame on me

As Reptile pointed out, it's an open forum, characters are open to criticism as long as it's done in a polite and constructive manner.

If you dislike people criticizing your favorite character there is a Triss group available here.

Thanks for point it... for a moment I thought I ought to have a private license for writing in this thread freely :p

Anyway, I never see a Hate-her competition in this forum, even during the last six years when only Triss appeared in the games. Now Yen is came all it seems that is obliged to chose Triss or you become a traitor to Geralt... Why? If Geralt loved a woman for 20 years she must be something good... I guess. Nodaway, I sided Yen, and Triss, and no one of both. NMow I must to try to romance both at time ;)

I love this game and all the options that make replay it twice or more :p

LaPadite;1821477[B said:
]Do you have a copy of the contract? The one she made him sign to be her "man"?[/B]

Geralt is a Witcher, he's always a free man and always will be. It wasn't his fault he had to work for Emhyr Var Emreis, some other people dragged him into it.

Lol, now i'm imagining that Geralt has to submit written confirmation in triplicate that he doesn't with Yen for it to count. Geralt was free to pursue others.

It's not what they are going to do ("not exactly new content") but they can do it if they want. Just look the free dlc quests we get almost every week, maybe I'm wrong but I think adding Triss for the first part of KM wouldn't take much more ressource than doing one of these.

I don't see how you could possibly know that. CDPR hasn't exactly been super clear on what they consider "new content." Are they saying don't expect new quests, new locations (e.g. Kovir), new plotlines, new character interactions (e.g. Triss and Yennefer, Triss and Dandelion, etc.)?

Logically speaking, though, it probably makes more sense to expand on Triss' interactions when Geralt returns to Kaer Morhen with Ciri. There are plenty of opportunities there, e.g. to hash things out after Yennefer kisses Geralt, to console her lover after the death of Vesemir, among others.

I always picked "Have to think about it". Just to see her all confused and willing to drop everything for Geralt and also. Triss talking more while she's blushing is literally the best thing ever in this game.
Whatever you do. Let her talk. It always gets better.

To me it made her seem just slightly desperate and I didn't like her being that way. I felt at that point Geralt should bend some for her.

Last edited:
I don't see how you could possibly know that. CDPR hasn't exactly been super clear on what they consider "new content." Are they saying don't expect new quests, new locations (e.g. Kovir), new plotlines, new character interactions (e.g. Triss and Yennefer, Triss and Dandelion, etc.)?

Logically speaking, though, it probably makes more sense to expand on Triss' interactions when Geralt returns to Kaer Morhen with Ciri. There are plenty of opportunities there, e.g. to hash things out after Yennefer kisses Geralt, to console her lover after the death of Vesemir, among others.

Eazy it's from @Marcin Momot:
"I wouldn't go as far as calling it new content. We will be implementing small additions and tweaks in character dialogues that should please many folks in this thread. " (link: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...inconsistency-of-our-romance-s-choice/page885 )

But yes you're right we don't know at all what they consider as "new content", for me bringing Triss on the first part of KM is new content, adding one dialog after Yen's Kiss is not. I REALLY hope I'm wrong.

View attachment 18150

Last edited:
Actually I let Triss be tortured in my first playthough... just because I thought she could protect herself from any harms using magic...

I let her be tortured as well, just from the feeling that I need to trust in her. Great scenes, but on my next playthrough all those scumbags are dead meat.

Eazy it's from @Marcin Momot :
"I wouldn't go as far as calling it new content. We will be implementing small additions and tweaks in character dialogues that should please many folks in this thread. " (link: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...inconsistency-of-our-romance-s-choice/page885 )

But yes you're right we don't know at all what they consider as "new content", for me bringing Triss on the first part of KM is new content, adding one dialog after Yen's Kiss is not. I REALLY hope I'm wrong.

Fair enough. I apologize if I came off a bit harsh, that wasn't my intention. I'm familiar with what Marcin said, I just meant that he wasn't super clear on what he considered "new content." At any rate, back to the discussion ...

Fair enough. I apologize if I came off a bit harsh, that wasn't my intention. I'm familiar with what Marcin said, I just meant that he wasn't super clear on what he considered "new content." At any rate, back to the discussion ...

No need to apologize you were perfectly clear and not harsh at all. Also if you can explain to me how everyone do to have image in their post I will be gratefull :)

Eazy it's from @Marcin Momot:

View attachment 18150

I believe, that You are wrong.. Like sevean said, as new content, they mean complete new quests or locations.. For example that Kaer Mohren part is definitely "small addition"..
In addition, we do not know exactly, if this policy will not change after seeing, how much players would want complete new Triss content.. If company agrees to spend more resources for Triss content, anything is possible.. Momot was saying, what they can do without spending another resources.. And for example, they can recyclate some dialogues from Witcher 2 too - there are many possibilities and we can only wait, what they invents... :)
Let's hope, that it would not take so long.. But as I said many times, I am more and more confident, that at least some minor tweaks would be present in next patch - otherwise I can not explain thay delay... ;)

I believe, that You are wrong.. Like sevean said, as new content, they mean complete new quests or locations.. For example that Kaer Mohren part is definitely "small addition"..
In addition, we do not know exactly, if this policy will not change after seeing, how much players would want complete new Triss content.. If company agrees to spend more resources for Triss content, anything is possible.. Momot was saying, what they can do without spending another resources.. And for example, they can recyclate some dialogues from Witcher 2 too - there are many possibilities and we can only wait, what they invents... :)
Let's hope, that it would not take so long.. But as I said many times, I am more and more confident, that at least some minor tweaks would be present in next patch - otherwise I can not explain thay delay... ;)

Well, if they are recording new dialogue (which I hope they are) it takes time to coordinate schedules with the voice actors/actresses. Also, they have to sit down and decide what is feasible and desirable within the context of the existing narrative. Not to mention that they are simultaneously working on two expansions, and some of the team has moved on to Cyberpunk. A quality fix is going to take a while.

Well, if they are recording new dialogue (which I hope they are) it takes time to coordinate schedules with the voice actors/actresses. Also, they have to sit down and decide what is feasible and desirable within the context of the existing narrative. Not to mention that they are simultaneously working on two expansions, and some of the team has moved on to Cyberpunk. A quality fix is going to take a while.

That recording is not so difficult.. Voice Actors are professionals and there are sound studios worldwide.. If They decided to spend money on it, it can be done in aprox one month.. What really takes time is coding.. :)

As some of you may know, we are finishing up work on our next big patch, Patch 1.07. It’s a very large update introducing some key changes, including:

• A new, alternative (optional) movement response mode for Geralt.
  • A player stash for storing items, available in various locations throughout the game. Stash locations are marked on the player's map.
  • Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.
  • Books are now placed in a dedicated tab in the Inventory and books that have already been read are properly grayed out.
  • Multiple sorting options are now available in the Inventory.
  • Alchemy formulas and crafting diagrams can be "pinned", meaning all components and ingredients required to make them will be conveniently marked in the Shop panel.
  • Dozens of fixes for quest related issues, both major and minor.
  • A few performance enhancements, including the optimization of FX, scenes and general gameplay.
  • Various improvements to horse behavior.

Since it's been all hands on deck working to finish and release this patch on time, we won’t be publishing a free DLC this week (don’t worry - free content comes back next week). We hope you understand our decision. We’ve gathered so much feedback from you over the past couple of weeks and we want to implement as much of it as possible. The full change list for the patch 1.07 will be coming later this week. Stay tuned for info about the release of the update itself.

There's still hope :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom