Triss Screenshot Thread

+
I recall using this mod recently, so I think it still works with 1.11.

You are right. Got a bunch of errors the first time I tried it and thought the new patch is the reason (worked perfectly in 1.10). Apparently it's in conflict with my camera mod, although the sript merger didn't show any conflict. Unfortunately a closer camera is one of the very few mods i can't play without any more....nevermind, ty

To not go offtopic, a few modded(hair, eyes, skin, lod, outfit) Triss screens

Oh man, she looks absolutely gorgeous with these mods! Could you please upload some more? :)

Attachments

• Triss1.jpg
    Triss1.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 201
  • Triss2.jpg
    Triss2.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 205
  • Triss3.jpg
    Triss3.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 204
  • Triss4.jpg
    Triss4.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 181
Question: Where can that video be seen?

It may be this one, but it does not include the scene from the last GIF, which was added in patch 1.10:
Edit: link to the original post with the video

It looks pretty good, better then mine honestly. Mine doesn't create a hierarchy it just outputs it right away, was still meaning to update my script at some point, but I don't think ill end up doing it, I'll settle for a graphical flowchart of the whole scene :p

I have rewritten the program without using Lua, now it also supports Witcher 2 format CR2W files. Dialogues from both games can be found in this post. I still need to find out how to implement this for TW1, I can extract the lines from dialogues00.bif, but not in the correct order or with any structure.

Last edited:
You are right. Got a bunch of errors the first time I tried it and thought the new patch is the reason (worked perfectly in 1.10). Apparently it's in conflict with my camera mod, although the sript merger didn't show any conflict. Unfortunately a closer camera is one of the very few mods i can't play without any more....nevermind, ty
This is my first time use this mod,my game version is 1.11now,I install it,it works fine, but no kiss option:(

I tried it with a goat (could not find a rabbit), and it actually works. :) I used Axii first, and then the followMe() command.

Hihihi, too cool... :happy: I thought on a small rabbit with a smaller witcher armor and a smaller witchersword on his back as a mod... That would look too cool and cute by the way... :laughing:

I know it's a little bit :eek:fftopic:. But I love Triss (and Shani) too... :wub:

@Snisify OMG Thanks, I was so fascinated by these pictures that I had overlooked the author. I will give him/her now the red points that he/she earns... :yes Done...

Last edited:
TrissCompanion mod updated to 1.12
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3axqSlhNHOOQW5ESG1zaW5yMGM/view?usp=sharing

(Although I didn't test it a whole lot, just merged the code with the 1.12 code and it seems to work just fine. If Triss' scene file was updated it might break stuff, haven't checked out if the file was updated, but it's probably unlikely.)

And heres a 1.12 debug console enabler dll for those that want it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3axqSlhNHOOVTd1bkpETmN6Y1E/view?usp=sharing

Top Bottom