Triss Screenshot Thread

+

This is an alternate view of the 3rd screen in my previous post. The drowner was right up in her face and she cleared him out with a fiery explosion. I had never seen her do that before and it was pretty cool. You can see the blast wave in this shot. Way to go Triss :thumbup:

Two of my favorite impressions in the Triss story line... :wub:

---------- Updated at 10:59 PM ----------

This is an alternate view of the 3rd screen in my previous post. The drowner was right up in her face and she cleared him out with a fiery explosion. I had never seen her do that before and it was pretty cool. You can see the blast wave in this shot. Way to go Triss :thumbup:

The perfect moment! Respect!!!

Attachments

• Passiflora_1.jpg
    Passiflora_1.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 145
  • Passiflora.jpg
    Passiflora.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 139
Merc616 has a mod discussed here that fixes some problems with the DLC model. Although I still prefer the default look, and do not use the DLC outfits.

Merc616 has a mod discussed here that fixes some problems with the DLC model. Although I still prefer the default look, and do not use the DLC outfits.

I'm still waiting for the mod that covers up her chest in the default model. TW2 outfit is still the best, in my opinion. Such a tease that we can find it in her house. :p Some of the concept art they had for her Witcher 3 outfit looked really good, it's a shame that they didn't go with that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom