[TW1] [adventure] Red Silk

+
Oooops! someone is playing my mod!! :)) ...and has a problem :(If Kid tells you to wait it's because a flag isn't changed even if it should be.The script that control that is "tgr_befr_watoha". I could modify it, but I never had that problem in my playthrough.Sometimes scripts don't run properly. If you have Djinni installed, load my mod, open the script "___test" and before the "//" write:SetDialogFlagValue("kid1_pk",TRUE);Save it, then launch the mod from Djinni, load a savegame and, while the game is running, run the script "___test" (before to meet the Kid).And see if he tells something else... :))byep.s. for who have problems with the story, read the quests about what to do next!

Thanks Nandusso, for the advice. I ended going back to an earlier game save, and replaying it to there and it worked right the second time around. All in all it was a very nice adventure, with a good amount of challenge and a lot of laughs in it. Thanks for making it.

Help I'm stuck! I'm at the point in the main quest where the women in the Town Hall ask me to help them find a scroll and my journal says "to look for a librarian."

Where is this librarian? I feel like I've been everywhere and talked to everyone. I also can't find Vincent for Carmen or help the waitress who is being beaten by her husband (their door is locked and I never see him around).

Oooh I'm late!
The librarian "technically" is Sir Fester, but you'll find him only if you accept the quest from Viky, the whore near Dag (Dagon). In case you refuse it, you can obtain the same information (the location of the manuscript) from the Drunkard (he is the brother of Sir Fester's wife) or from Dag (he is a God!) . Now that you've pointed out this, I think that if you don't talk at all with Viky or don't make a decision about accepting or not her quest you should get stuck...
You'll find Vincent about at the end of the story.
The husband is the first (-Hey! It's my turn!-) of the row of people that are waiting to enter the Night Queens Brothel. To meet him you have to get there (in front of the brothel) from 21.40 to 23.00 (but maybe you can speak with him also inside, I don't remember).
And that's if you want to continue the adventure.

Anyway... thanks for your review!! I've read it accidentally and I had a suspicion :confused: ,that's why I'm here.
Well, I did this adventure years ago and I frequent the forum rarely, if someone dares to play it and has problems just send me an e-mail!

bye

Thanks for responding! Honestly I didn't expect any kind of response from anybody, since it seems like TW1 is "ancient history" to players and mod-makers. But, you never know unless you try!

I definitely already talked to Viky and Dagon and the Drunk. I'll go back and talk to them again and see if I can advance the quest. If it turns out I missed something I'll see if I can change the review. ;)

Top Bottom