Undvik shortcut [Spoilers]

+
Undvik shortcut [Spoilers]

There's not really going to be a lot of spoilers, but ill wrap this in a spoiler-tag anyways.
Ok so Ive done this quest many times, but this time I guess I did stuff in the wrong order. When you do the quest called "lord of undvik" there an option to cross the lake. While you are there you find a small cave. I found the key outside. Beat the specter and went on with the lord of undvik quest. When Im done I see a ? where I was and I go down there and see that the quest is called "shortcut". The problem though is that I allready obtained that chest/treasure. So when I go to the dead body outside of the small cave I find a 2nd letter and no matter how many times I read it the quest tells me that I have to read the letter I found. So the quest is glitched when you do it in the wrong order.

So I loaded the game back to before I found the letter, but the same thing happened again. Loaded the game again and as of right now Ill just leave the letter on that dead body. I have the items, but I fucking hate to have bugged quests that I cant complete.. so I guess Ill just wait for a patch

So maybe you guys know how to get around this so I dont have to wait for a future patch?:faith:

If I understood correctly, you looted the chest in that cave with wraiths?
Shortcut treasure is found in the middle of the lake, near the sunken ship.

Sadly there are several treasure hunts, specially in NG+, which gets bugged if you do those in wrong order :( But if you didn't loot that chest in the lake, you might still get this done.

Last edited:
Yes sir. Found the cave, beat the specters and looted the chest. And after the lord of undvik quest the qustion mark is there and no matter how many times I read the letter it wont let the quest progress and there's no way for me to complete the quest even though I allready have the treasure.

Top Bottom