Volumetric Fog Mod

+
Volumetric Fog Mod

Hi fellow Witchers and Enchantresses,

a year ago there was a truly SUPERB mod avaiable which added volumetric fog to Velen and Skellige, and Novigrad.
It was a superb mod and a must-have, especially in combination with the volumetric clouds Skellige mod and the reddish autumn trees mod.
Does anyone has this fog mod avaiable on the computer?
I don`t have any access anymore to the files my Witcher mods on my malfunctioned Laptop, and every single one of my own uploads to filehosters "has expired" so a new upload of the ModFog from someone else would be really cool! :cheers3:

This was no weather mod, no changing in the weather system or anything like that - just simple plain volumetric fog that looked really awesome and flying debries and leaves for a perfect and eerie autumn mood while playing Witcher.

(Unfortunately I don`t have any screenshots avaiable of how awesome this fog mod looked like in combination with volumetric clouds Skellige, because all the screenshots with this mod active are... on the trashed Laptop :D )

I think I know what mod you speak of but I never downloaded it. It is a weather condition baked in to Weather Enhanced though, you can just load that condition whenever you want it using the debug console.

Will look like this

I think I know what mod you speak of but I never downloaded it. It is a weather condition baked in to Weather Enhanced though, you can just load that condition whenever you want it using the debug console.

Will look like this
exec MovingFog.jpeg

Will look like this

Yess YEESSSS this is that awesome mod :D you have no idea how much I miss it.
It looks beyond awesome ingame and in motion.

@ Noier

So this excellent mod is your work?
This mod is so awesome and a must-have for every autumn and rainy mood fan in combination with the autumn tree mod and volumetric fog Skellige mod :D
Thank you so much for uploading! :comeatmebro:

What does this mod change exactly? Is there something new that is not included in weather enhanced? Are they compatible?

I think OP should say thanks by recording a short, but HD video of how this mod looks in his game. Afterall, who among us isn't an autumn and rainy mood fan? :)

I tried it, I think it is the vanilla weather with more fog, some dust and a lot of leaves in the wind. It looks good sometimes. Just a little immersion breaking when you are in places where not much trees are around. It would help if the leaves in the wind are not that noticeable. But what do I know.

This mod is wonderful and truly enhances the overall autumn atmosphere in Witcher 3 :)

But there is one minor bug: The fog and the leaves are visible inside Emhyr var Emreis Throne Room and his castle, which sometimes looks buggy, but not visible in Toussaint.
It would be great if there would be some nice fog in Toussaint :D

@Triss.Hasengold;
Try this http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/OI2TPuI3/file.html
This is new version, I make some adjustment (of course based on my liking :D)
I remove the effect from wyzima and skellige, and slightly reduce the strength of the FX.

I remove skellige coz I like to used Skellige Ice Weather from Ice Breath Mod in nexus.
And still no effect for B&W, coz my playtime is still in velen..

Just some note:
I made this mod is for personal use, so I didn't test the effect in all area yet. Just some areas that I already visited in my playtime.

Last edited:
This is new version, I make some adjustment (of course based on my liking )
Thanks, man!
Can you please make a little more custom version of this mod for community, if you dont mind?
Can you please return the effect of falling leaves for Skellige (with this your "slightly reduce the strength of the FX" values) and please remove the effect of falling leaves from Novigrad (only Novigrad, not Novigrad + Velen). Thanks an Advance, mate:)

Last edited:
Thanks, man!
Can you please make a little more custom version of this mod for community, if you dont mind?
Can you please return the effect of falling leaves for Skellige (with this your "slightly reduce the strength of the FX" values) and please remove the effect of falling leaves from Novigrad (only Novigrad, not Novigrad + Velen). Thanks an Advance, mate:)
I too, want to make novi and velen separate, but sadly I can't do it or know how to do it.
Because Novigrad and Velen share the same weather file. :(

Hmmm both files are no longer on Zippyshare
"File has expired and does not exist anymore on this server"

Too bad :(
Can anyone upload the fine fog mod for perfect autumn feeling please? :)
I cannot find it in my mod library anymore.

Top Bottom