Wasn’t faction challenge supposed to start today?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Yeah, i was expecting it too, think they said it in the stream.

Also, i think they mentioned new bundles were coming to the shop today, although i havent even checked there to see if they're there or not.

rrc

Forum veteran
When there is flood going 10 feet above the head, it doesn't matter if your shoes/slippers are matching your dress. (Sorry, can't think of a better metaphor). With all the game breaking bugs going on, I don't think CDPR will dare to roll out faction challenges. We all know that, when the faction challenge hits, it always brings some bugs (missions not counting.. this is not counted, that is not counted, etc. bugs). I would be OK if nothing new happens if all the priority is fixing blocker bugs and make the game worthy to be called as a production grade online game.

When there is flood going 10 feet above the head, it doesn't matter if your shoes/slippers are matching your dress. (Sorry, can't think of a better metaphor). With all the game breaking bugs going on, I don't think CDPR will dare to roll out faction challenges. We all know that, when the faction challenge hits, it always brings some bugs (missions not counting.. this is not counted, that is not counted, etc. bugs). I would be OK if nothing new happens if all the priority is fixing blocker bugs and make the game worthy to be called as a production grade online game.

I want the exp boost that comes after. They should give one anyone (25% all week,) to make up for the game breaking bugs from 6.2

I'd guess they'll want to fix the rest of the worst bugs first (Dame/Cahir at least). Would only make sense.

They're probably afraid that launching the challenge now will mess up the Game even more they already delayed it last month so what's a few days more.
I'd guess they'll want to fix the rest of the worst bugs first (Dame/Cahir at least). Would only make sense.
But honestly I don't know how they wanna fix those Cards aside from maybe banishing the Dame from Seasonal because they are actually working like they should if there is a endless loop of boosts.

Last edited:
Again...just a system to ban problematic / exploitable cards from seasonal modes would be a great solution. I think @4RM3D brought this up12 or 13 months ago...

I still didn't start the seasonal tree because i understood from the stream that there will be a faction challenge and i wanted to keep the quests for that. Will there be one or should i just do the tree?

it just started, but it would be nice to know what titles you can unlock before choosing a faction.
Unbenannt.png

Play a single match for the first quest? Nice and easy, which is great as I have a faction challenge contract sitting at 9/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom