Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am beard-jealous -- it seems many people here have large and cool looking beards. I'm 21 and mine's small -- but I suppose that's because I don't shave it lol.

KnightofPhoenix said:
But when I do have a beard, I get told I am 25-26.
Is that the secret? Time to grow me a beard...

(Do you still look older if it's all rainbowy and bedazzled?)

my happy girlfriend who took this pic in jan when I (finally for once) cut my beard
and thats a surprised me for why is she so dam happy that I cut my beard :p (well its back lol, and now she wants both my beard and hair gone) :S

Hey guys! I'm Anton :)

I curently reside in Montreal and am a huge Witcher fan. So much so that, for better or for worse, I vowed to not replay The Witcher games until I finish all of the Sapkowski Witcher literature. Months after I promised myself this, Witcher 2 EE was announced and I have yet to play it!!! It has been extremely difficult to resist, but I only have a couple of books to go. Wish me luck!

Anyway, it's good to be here and I'm very excited to see what else CD Project Red has for us!

Wizd3m said:
Hey guys! I'm Anton :)

I curently reside in Montreal and am a huge Witcher fan. So much so that, for better or for worse, I vowed to not replay The Witcher games until I finish all of the Sapkowski Witcher literature. Months after I promised myself this, Witcher 2 EE was announced and I have yet to play it!!! It has been extremely difficult to resist, but I only have a couple of books to go. Wish me luck!

Anyway, it's good to be here and I'm very excited to see what else CD Project Red has for us!
Hello and welcome, enjoy your stay here! :)

DeargRuadhri said:
Hello and welcome, enjoy your stay here! :)

Thank you very much!

Also, I'm curious, I read somewhere, a little while back, that the author plans to continue writing The Witcher books. Is that really happening, does anyone know?

Wizd3m said:
Thank you very much!

Also, I'm curious, I read somewhere, a little while back, that the author plans to continue writing The Witcher books. Is that really happening, does anyone know?
As far as my knowledge extends, yes, there were some rumors about it, but I'm not really sure if they are true or not.

Wizd3m said:
Thank you very much!

It was much discussed in this thread: http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/27419-andrzej-sapkowski-writes-a-new-witcher-novel/

Not much is known for certain. The announcement came from the editor of Supernova, so it's not just hot air. It's said to be a novel set in the Witcher universe, and the content will stand on its own ("a thing absolutely separate").

GuyN said:
It was much discussed in this thread: http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/27419-andrzej-sapkowski-writes-a-new-witcher-novel/

Not much is known for certain. The announcement came from the editor of Supernova, so it's not just hot air. It's said to be a novel set in the Witcher universe, and the content will stand on its own ("a thing absolutely separate").

Thanks for the info guys and the warm welcome guys!

Wizd3m said:
Thanks for the info guys and the warm welcome guys!

Welcome to the forum.

Actually, A. Sapkowski said that he will write a book in one of the interviews for Polish radio, early this year. It will probably take a year or two before it's done. This is a snipped from the abriged transcript of the interview inplying Geralt's return.

As Asked by Radio Gdańsk, whether the witcher Geralt has the chance to return in the new novel, Sapkowski replied: "Absolutely. I think that in a year or two."
source (Polish):
http://wyborcza.pl/1,115412,11062061,Sapkowski_napisze_nowa_powiesc_o_Wiedzminie_.html

Seems like it will take a while before you will get to the TW2EE, Wizd3m

Read if you have read all the novels and want the information regrading return of one of the characters from the saga:
In other interviews he also said that Regis could still regenerate after what happened to him in the "Lady of the Lake" (I hope he returns)

Grindif said:
Seems like it will take a while before you will get to the TW2EE, Wizd3m

Awesome! There is no way I'm waiting for that one to play the game though haha. Man I can't wait to get back in the game I think I'm going to go read some more.

Thanks for the welcome

Oh what the hell, after looking at your handsome and beautiful faces I feel like posting something.

It's a photo from spring 2009 when me and two guys decided to go on a night excursion in the outskirts of Rovaniemi (Finland). I'm wearing an extra serial killer winter coat because I was about to freeze to death. :D

slimgrin said:
How can we be sure you won't whip that coat open and reveal a wicked collection of watches?

It's a spring night in Lappi. That's enough to keep anybody who's out of doors bundled up :)

What a brilliant idea! It´s a pleasure to see and again meet so many of you guys! Maybe in time I will gather courage and post my image as well :)

siklara said:
Oh what the hell, after looking at your handsome and beautiful faces I feel like posting something.

It's a photo from spring 2009 when me and two guys decided to go on a night excursion in the outskirts of Rovaniemi (Finland). I'm wearing an extra serial killer winter coat because I was about to freeze to death. :D
Heh, I have to visit Finland once too, it must be a beautiful country.

Anyway, nice picture. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom