Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I'll be here long, since I just wanted to ask a question about modding, but it appears I have to post 10 things before I can do that - sooo, I might as well introduce myself...

I'm merigolden, I like to make cc for the sims. .. Sometimes.. Though I'm *definitely* not an expert. And editing pictures. But I don't know how to do that properly, either. :') I kinda just wing everything and hope I don't die, which is coincidentally also how I play every video game ever.

Aight.. Bye. :)

Not sure I'll be here long, since I just wanted to ask a question about modding, but it appears I have to post 10 things before I can do that - sooo, I might as well introduce myself...

Welcome! You can post in already created threads in the modding section. You just can't create your own threads outside of the technical sub-forums. We do this as a countermeasure to spambot threads, which at one point were posting literally hundreds of threads a day. Or we can move it for you.

EDIT: And Riven ninjaed me.

Hi i am new here . I have been a long time lurker but i just decided to join up as well . I am from Australia so i sure CP will get thru video game censorship Down Under with all the good stuff still intact .

Hey everyone!

I'm Andrei, and as many of you I'm a big Witcher fan, ow yeah. As nowadays I'm dealing with university in Spain and I don't have much time, I decided to go for Gwent lately. Another great game, oh mama; I just had to drop by the forum and get a little better at the game, hahaha.

Lovely mods, CDPR fans; hope we get along!

Hey everyone!

I'm Andrei, and as many of you I'm a big Witcher fan, ow yeah. As nowadays I'm dealing with university in Spain and I don't have much time, I decided to go for Gwent lately. Another great game, oh mama; I just had to drop by the forum and get a little better at the game, hahaha.

Lovely mods, CDPR fans; hope we get along!

Welcome! We'll see you about while you're "dealing" with uni! (I would trade everything I have to be able to go back to uni and stay there forever.)

Welcome @chiracu ! Let us know if you need any help looking around.

We'll see you about while you're "dealing" with uni! (I would trade everything I have to be able to go back to uni and stay there forever.)

I dunno, university was cool and all, but I also like the workforce. Both have there perks. I do miss having more time to explore my thoughts on interesting topics though.

I might have wrote that too quickly, english is not my best, ahahaha! I love studying and being in the uni overall, I admit this must be one of the best parts of life, too much fun and time.
Welcome! We'll see you about while you're "dealing" with uni! (I would trade everything I have to be able to go back to uni and stay there forever.)

Thank you @Rawls ! All good for now!
Welcome @chiracu ! Let us know if you need any help looking around.

I dunno, university was cool and all, but I also like the workforce. Both have there perks. I do miss having more time to explore my thoughts on interesting topics though.

Working a career carries a definite sense of satisfaction. I'm truly thankful for the sheer breadth of experience I've received. But after more than 20 years of professional life, I've arrived at the following conclusion.

Uni was awesome.

I might have wrote that too quickly, english is not my best, ahahaha! I love studying and being in the uni overall, I admit this must be one of the best parts of life, too much fun and time.

That's the spirit! I don't think there's ever been a time in my life where I was so active, so involved, and just so engaged with things I found so rewarding -- all while having so much fun. They are the glory years.

Hi!! I'm Gabriel and i played The Witcher since 2015 on the wild hunt and played Gwent on PS4 since 2017, i come to the forum just right now and i wish to be welcome with open arms in this community :D

blesses from the Gods!!

Welcome to the Forums! If you need any help getting acclimated, let us know and we can help.

Hi!! I'm Gabriel and i played The Witcher since 2015 on the wild hunt and played Gwent on PS4 since 2017, i come to the forum just right now and i wish to be welcome with open arms in this community :D

blesses from the Gods!!

Welcome! May the gods favor you in return! (Rain. They sent us rain. [Er...a blessing!!!])

Hi, Names David.
I make (what i think is) art and cyberpunk 2077 inspires me wanted to post and show how it inspired me.
Don't know how frequent i will be still i think showing enthusiasm towards a project is always a good thing, high hopes and looking forward to seeing what the final result will be.

found the answer.

New here, but enjoying it already. Started playing Cyberpunk 2020 in 1990. Former Associate Producer (Namco Bandai Games America, Inc.) before loosing 2/3 of my intestines and becoming disabled. Now Transhumanism is personal.

2077 is my number one most anticipated title. Hoping to pitch CDPR on some music licensing suggestions (Not in any official business capacity... purely my personal opinions) and weigh in on any questions they ask the community.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom