Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking about chocolate, I just ate two of these some minutes ago, Bacio Perugina, round chocolate irregularly shaped, stuffed with hazelnut, hazelnut chips, and covered in dark chocolate.

Hey, that's what friends do for each other. It's what we need friends for.

I don't know how many I speak for, but I think all of us just want you to be happy.

Time has passed, and i feel better, relived a bit as well...talked to some people...letting things out sure made me feel better...so i speak to everyone

View attachment 10647
For being here.

Even though i failed in something today...i think it doesn't matter, because we can always try again.

Attachments

• ty10.gif
    ty10.gif
    71.9 KB · Views: 64
I know this is unrelated to the whole subject at the moment.
But, I have few things to say.

If anyone got hurt or I insulted in some sort of way, i want to say i'm sorry.
I want to take things differently from now on, i need to go over few stuff, and start a new page. It feels like i have been doing everything wrong in the last few days.
I don't know what to say other than that...I feel like i owe an apology...this pain inside of me, is haunting.
I want to be a better person, but i'm not sure how...i want to feel proud of my deeds...make others happy...I want to make you happy.
I feel like a walking shame due my last deeds, and I do not deserve all the privileges I get from the outside world....I need to start over...leave...think...feel...I don't know what else.

I once closed my eyes, and thought about my future...i did not smile....those sudden change of thoughts...i'm not the man people think i am...they feel their minds with stupid imagination that i'm something greater than i am...their eyes are an illusion...
This is probably babbling now, but i need to fix this...i need to do this now.

Hope you'll forgive me for my mistakes...
I don't remember anything insulting from your part, to me, to anyone here, so be calm and I don't think you need to apologize. That's the most banal thing to say but going through difficult moments feels like you have done everything wrong, so if you want to cheer up and have some advice this is the best place.

I'm not the best person to say it since that when I take things seriously or something bad happens to me, I close my thoughts and myself, and I don't want anyone to ask me anything, if I'm ready I'll share my thoughts then. Always thought I am wrong about this sometimes, but after a while I learned that the less I talk about my personal and important things in my life, the less they are misinterpreted. That's why you have to talk always with right people, and that's not simple to understand.

Sometimes I hide my true emotions or my problems... to stay quiet and not worry anyone... but then, after hiding and hiding even more, if things get worse, I simply burst everything out (and I'm not necessarily meaning rage)

Sounding banal again, but people have different ways to deal with problems.

And if you feel relieved, yes we forgive you but for what? You didn't do anything wrong. Cheer up and have a beer with us.

And to think, we would have been less than a week away from release had the other date stuck. :hai:

Ok, that was evil, I apologize. For a second I think I started developing scales.

Does it has to be a flashing gif?
It may cause epilepsy...if anyone has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom