What area are you looking forward to exploring most?

+

• Novigrad

Votes: 61 61.6%
  • Oxenfurt

Votes: 36 36.4%
  • Crow's Perch

Votes: 13 13.1%
  • The Mire, Crookback Bog, The Descent

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • Skellige

Votes: 40 40.4%
  • White Orcahrd

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • Gustfields + Grassy Knoll

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • The Descent + Grayrocks

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • Mudplough + Spitfire Bluff

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • Bald Mountain

Votes: 20 20.2%

• Total voters
For me it's the cities - Novigrad of course and but also Oxenfurt. Ever since I saw the first glimpses of Novigrad I have been wanting to explorer that city in details; every street, every alley, every dark corner, every bar, every brothel, every shop, every warehouse, every church, every house and so on. I can still sit an watch clips of Novigrad (the first short one, the fly over and the one from the 35 min demo) and wonder if I can go up to the top of that tower there or there or that window high up in the three stories building and have a look out at the city. I really hope so as it will be a dream come through. And then on top of that follow and explorer the dynamic living breathing world of these cities - followring the NPCs and sse what they are up to. Oh I will spent hours in Novigrad and Oxenfurt I am sure.

I'm just going to wander around senselessly like I did in skyrim. I'm going to avoid the main quest as long as possible.

Everything ! But They teased me so much with white orchard XD I am sure I ll stay ten hours in it. I want to visit Kaer Morhen area too !

What will make exploring in this game much better than in Skyrim is the fact that monsters won't level with you.
Some regions practically won't be available to visit until pretty far in the game and that will make experience much more rewarding.

First thing I'm going to do is go to the borders of the map and see how they stop me from venturing too far away. most of the map borders look like it doesn't have any physical terrain acting as walls, so maybe it's just a featureless forest with a monster that'll kill you eventually. Like Skii-Free. Or maybe You'll run into some Nilfgaardian patrols that call in reinforcements. No invisible walls, they said. Well, I wanna see.

I think I'm going to spend a lot of time at Kaer Morhen before I move on, I'm very curious as to what details they've included and how it's different to the one in the first game. Also the feels. But once I'm in the actual game, I have to say everywhere, but I'm definitely curious about Novigrad. I'll try to visit as a witcher would and not a tourist, haha, but I'm sure I'll enjoy my experiences there.

I'm looking forward to exploring the grassy knoll. I'm hoping to find an easter egg about the Kennedy assassination. :lol:

Anywhere that has a brothel.

Seriously, snowy forested areas and mountains are my hearts desire. I'll probably look for some trees or mountains and head in that direction to explore

Skellige personally because I cannot wait to see the snow enviorements. Kaer Mohren we probably won't be able to go back to once the prologue is done.

Other than that...Oxenfurt and Novigrad are up there as well.

Last edited:

Please let me arrive there... I I think I will have no choice but to improvise my roadbook on the go

Skellige personally because I cannot wait to see the snow enviorements. Kaer Mohren we probably won't be able to go back to once the prologue is done.

I hope that won't be the case and we can go back to Kaer Mohren later. It was a fully detalied area in W1 and half of it was literally wasted. We only got to play in the castle yet the outside area was completely done too. Anyway, one of the bonus mini stories take place there so at least there was a way to enjoy it fully.

It has been confirmed that you'll be able to visit Kaer Morhen whenever you want (via fast travel) once you've unlocked the area.

Last edited:
Novigrad... and everywhere, where you can dive... seriously, I am SO looking forward to, ie. dungeons we can dive in(to).

It has been confirmed that you'll be able to visit Kaer Morhen whenever you want (via fast travel) one you've unlocked the area.
My wish has come true.

Yes !

Top Bottom