What game are you currently playing

+
I am a mathematician, I teach higher mathematics at home to young students who are preparing for Higher Mathematics studies to become a fighter pilot, engineer and other very cerebral professions. some prepare for an entrance exam to enter prestigious universities. it is thanks to these young people that I get the best information about the novelties of the last 13 years.
many of them told me about "Metro Exodus".
I started playing it yesterday; it's a slap in the face, this game. I just love it. I have the good fortune {and the bad luck} to play in my homeland, Russia, in an apocalyptic state and this; in my native language.
How, despite being in prison, since my release at the end of 2019 have I missed this video game?
this is the game I am currently playing.

notice; however, it is impossible for me not to play CP-2077 for at least two hours a day. for now I am addicted to this game.

Last edited:
Actually playing two games in the same time :
the division 2 for the tacticool and fun ! The Washington city is so beautiful ! I already finished the story long time ago but it's the game where I come back...Always.

Assassin creed odyssee for the story but most to kill people with the spartan kick ^^, a really beautiful openworld, so much things to do during my playthrough !

Jumped back into Witcher 3, haven't played since Blood & Wine came out, itching to revisit Skellig again.
Will probably start Pathfinder: Kingmaker again soon too.

Currently playing Borderlands 3 while I wait for the 1.2 update :)
Other games like modded Minecraft, Diablo 3 (waiting on season 23), Overwatch and WoW is in the rotation of titles these days

Yesterday I came to a realisation.
Laterly I've been playing some world of tanks after I get back from work but after an hour I pretty much ragequit because that game is infested with all kinds of mechanics that are almost solely about destroying the fun of actually playing it (not to mention the playerbase is.. known for being... Not the friendliest).
I always end up playing CP77 and enjoy that to save my day.

I am still playing Cyberpunk 2077. I take it slow on the game, but managed to have at least one hour of the game every night.

PS5 and PC gamer here with almost 800 hours put into CP2077 on the PS5.
You wrote this post on February 25. The game was released on December 10, 2020.

There have been 77 days between those two dates. That means for you to have played 800 hours of Cyberpunk 2077, you must have averaged over 10 hours per day since release. Every day, without a single break.

Capture.PNG

On the PS4 I really should go back to Code Vein, and start on Control since I got it through Plus.

5 years after starting and sacking it off as hogwash soon after, I finally got round to finishing the Black Ops 3 campaign. A sub-Metal Gear esque concept story-wise (is it all VR, isn't it? etc) wrapped around a few boss fights designed to be played in co-op and thus a bit 'odd' to play solo, enjoyed it overall though the thought of trying to patiently pick through the levels on Hardened mode doesn't appeal in the slightest. Pleasant enough way to pass some time all told, now to see if I can remember how to upgrade any of the bows in the Ice Castle.

Painkiller Black Edition is added to my above list. It's dirt cheap on Steam right now and I intended on getting it again someday.

Guest 4400165

First ever From game - Sekiro (stuck between Owl Father and True Monk), and some Pillars of Eternity 1, because I wanna start playing the 2nd, but the game was very clear that there is nothing to do, if you haven't played 1.

I'm thinking of starting a new CP2077 playthrough, though.

The Witness.

Did not know this existed until last week (was kinda 'off the grid' when it came out). I know, I know, I am not worthy.

I love Braid so much & this one (so far)...hot damn!

I am so smart...s.m.r.t...I mean s.m.a.r...

You rock Jonathan Blow.

Top Bottom