What level were you when you beat the game?

+
Beat the game?
Mother of the gods! I won't beat this game for years!
Are there people out there that have actually beaten it yet? I'm not sure I can take that much time off work lol!

I'm around 61 hours into the game right now (doing every single side quest i'm able to find, playing gwent, exploring etc etc) and i just reached lvl 17 (i'm playing on "Story and Sword" difficulty and i still have half of Velen to explore and i still haven't traveled once to Skellige.

I'm 50 hours in the game, level 17 and still have half velen to clear. havn't went to Skellige yet. I'd say I still have a lot of hours to play. I'm doing every single quest / contract / treasure hunt, and started to play gwent as well.

I was level 34, Blood & Broken Bones. Didn't do all the side quests, exploration was ~50% done. The main quest alone put me from level 26 to 34 within ~7 hours. I ended with 75hrs played. Immediately started again on Death March, taking it much slower right now.

18 hours in
12% done and lvl 9 I think....only just done first Ciri mission! LOL.
now jumped back to White Orchard to purchase armour dlc
and just working through the Red baron missions...which I have to say has to be one of the single most superbly written quests ive have ever played! truly a masterpiece!!

which I have to say has to be one of the single most superbly written quests ive have ever played! truly a masterpiece!!

I couldn't agree more, both the Baron's story and his character are supremely made.
And i can't deny that i got emotional a couple of times during that quest XD

I'm level 8 30 hours in... I'm going for 100% and considering I'm taking it slow and how much stuff I still have to do I'm probably gonna go +200 hours... not to mention that I'm playing on death march. From what I've read you can reach max level (70) if you do everything which is preferable on death march considering there are some tough oponents

I couldn't agree more, both the Baron's story and his character are supremely made.
Youre not wrong!
the proof of an awesome game is one that can make you feel! and parts of that quest certainly do that!

I love that storyline as well, BUT the Fyke Islands storyline was the most emotional one so far. I love ghost stories.

I love that storyline as well, BUT the Fyke Islands storyline was the most emotional one so far. I love ghost stories.
that was also good...especially the quite disgusting death....but I think the emotional pull of the Red Barons story really does beat it slightly.

Fyke Island I would have loved to have seen some kind of "mutant" from the storyline of experiments. Some kind of warped giant snarly beastie thing, half magic half experiment.

That was really good aswell even tho, i didn't really felt "connected" to the chars involved (maybe because you don't have so much time to spend with the characters involved while you got to know the Baron pretty well during his quests and [MINOR SPOILERS ABOUT BARON'S CHARACTER]
He's obviously a rough b*******d and i really hated him in the beginning of the story, then, during the process i started to find a lot deeper aspects of his human beings (the usual "don't judge only by appearence" thing) and in the end, i found myself to feel real pity for the man.
And, as Kirisilvermane stated, THOSE are the things that really makes you think "WOW! This game..." XD

Top Bottom