What weapons do you want to see in the game?

+
Honestly, unfortunately in this day and age... patriot has become twisted so far after 9/11 that it is pretty much synonymous with racist.

I've also read about weapons / systems that make the ground slippery causing people to fall. Sound based weaponry that can be used to repel people is being used pretty extensively today.

Last edited:
I've also read about weapons / systems that make the ground slippery causing people to fall. Sound based weaponry that can be used to repel people is being used pretty extensively today.

By..whom? I'd heard it was in prototype/early testing, but I can't think of anyone using sound cannons or the like on any standard basis.

Also, Davunk, you can use the Edit feature if you want to add to your posts. Little more efficient.

By..whom? I'd heard it was in prototype/early testing, but I can't think of anyone using sound cannons or the like on any standard basis.

Also, Davunk, you can use the Edit feature if you want to add to your posts. Little more efficient.

There's a microwave based weapon for crowd control that was pretty cool
On the military channel.
It looks like nothing is happening but the host described an intense burning pain.

Honestly, unfortunately in this day and age... patriot has become twisted so far after 9/11 that it is pretty much synonymous with racist.

CDPR can do the contrary thing.

Having eastern roots is a distinct advantage in this case.

The NSF was portrayed in a relatively good light in DX 1 and I thought it was very clever.

The LRAD(long ranged acoustic device) has actually been deployed at protests before. I did some quick research and there have been times when police have used them. Apparently they were used in Spain and I read that the Hong Kong police as well as Israel have them in use. Private companies also use them for transmitting messages to people at long distances.

I think a major use you usually see is on Ships to repel Somali pirates and to stoping whaling.

I was under the impression that sonic weapons worked by making people have a desperate need to shit.
If so, I think I don't want it in the game (although I suspect that some of you would vote for it to be there. With graphics).

I was under the impression that sonic weapons worked by making people have a desperate need to shit.
If so, I think I don't want it in the game (although I suspect that some of you would vote for it to be there. With graphics).

/Robocop Voice On.

Thank You For Your Cooperation.

/Robocop Voice Off.

To the polls!

Then how will I be able to make my Spider Jerusalem inspired media character?

Oh?
Since you looked it up who did say it?

V form V like Vendetta

I just didn't know where to put it. This is my suggestion for adding to cyberpunk weaponry. I was drawing in Corel at workplace and drew this nugget. I think it suits CP universe.

It is basically a semi-auto shotgun paired with PDW. Shotgun is somewhat unconventionally fed through an internal double-tubular mag (you can notice them stickers, lol) and is accessed for reload by flipping upper receiver. The PDW in fact is classique, much like uzi.

Also some fantasy background info, lol (I wrote this way before I learned about CP2077 and Militech):

"Norway's Strom Munitions (ex-Nammo) presents SCIMITAR: the best solution for fast and violent urban skirmishes. Thrice the street-sweeping factor: scrap tissues with 12 gauge buckshot or shoot modern era FRAG-12s at them. Defeat even the toughest vests with 5.5x35mm armor-piercing PDW ammunition. And carry all this deadly arsenal in a single system, scarcely 30" long and 9 lbs. heavy. It is your choice - SCIMITAR."

View attachment 3050

P.S.: How do I attach bigger image? It is vector and I uploaded in very big resoultion :(

Attachments

• ADMILDVADZh (1).jpg
    ADMILDVADZh (1).jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I was drawing in Corel at workplace and drew this nugget. I think it suits CP universe.

Wait, what? Is Corel still in business? News to me.

It is basically a semi-auto shotgun paired with PDW. Shotgun is somewhat unconventionally fed through an internal double-tubular mag (you can notice them stickers, lol) and is accessed for reload by flipping upper receiver. The PDW in fact is classique, much like uzi.

Also some fantasy background info, lol (I wrote this way before I learned about CP2077 and Militech):

I like it. It looks like something you'd want you keep handy, you know, for personal situations.

Well I come from England so I'm a bit biased here, but I really, really want a nice powerful bullpup rifle. I know there's bullpups in 2020 and I saw bullpups in action in the trailer, so I've got high hopes for this! :3 For those of ya unfamiliar with bullpups, it's basically where all of the action is moved back in the rifle so the magazine is behind the trigger which will give you a longer barrel without actually making the rifle longer.

British SA80s.

Bullpups from the 2077 trailer.

It is basically a semi-auto shotgun paired with PDW. Shotgun is somewhat unconventionally fed through an internal double-tubular mag (you can notice them stickers, lol) and is accessed for reload by flipping upper receiver.

Actually other then for very and infrequent specific situations these sorts of dual-purpose weapons, while they look cool, are seldom practical or make any infantry grunt think "good idea" ... mostly they think "What idiot politician is pushing this piece of s*it because it's made in his/her district"?

Top Bottom