What would you like to see in expansion or sequel

+
What would you like to see in expansion or sequel

Hi all :)I seriously hope this game gets a sequel or an expansion pack?To the devs on this game please make one :)I'm normally not a fan of rpg's but this game is just brilliant in every other way.I'm officially hooked on this game great stuff :)congrats to all who made it and get working on a sequel or an expansion pack please asap :pThanks :)

Totally agree with the OP. This game is a breath of fresh air. If any game deserves a sequel or expansion pack it`s this one. Bravo dev team. Cryme

Kudos to the OP and everyone who agrees.This game DEFINATELY deserves a sequal ^_^ its amazing.Excellent work to the game creators!

As there will be a construction kit, there will probably (hopefully) be dozens of mods for this game. :) But I agree, a sequel or prequel (even with another character) could be really nice. The problem with the witcher is, that he's extremly powerfull at the end of act IV, so a sequel would be difficult with him.

I totally agree. Though I think a sequel would be better than an exp-pack => more stuff, more story :).Brilliant game really and [minor spoiler] there are enough loose ends to work with at the end.

Spoiler Warning, only read if you already finished the game:How about an addon, where you play Alvin after his time travel and see him becoming the Grand Master :). Would be fun, though maybe a bit too fixed, with no room for grand scale decisions.

Well, I've had my money ready to buy ever since the game was in development and publicized, and bought it the first day I could. I'm already a raging fangirl. This game is the one I've been wanting to play for years and years ever since I got over my Baldur's Gate addiction (ok, mostly got over it). Neverwinter Nights and NWN2 have also filled the need, but this team clearly got the idea about what RPG players want, and I'd buy ANYTHING they put out RPG wise, Witcher related or not. But oh, yes, put out a sequel and I'll open the purse.

Whatever CDProjekt will come up with: an expansion, a prequel or sequel - I'll buy it.The Witcher is the closest RPG to Baldurs Gate Series in terms of story depth and atmosphere. Graphics are well done too. I just love this game!

This is easily one of the best, if not the best, games I've played this year. If a sequel or expansion is made, I'd buy it.Great work from all involved.

I know it is too early to make any statements, as for now we are focusing on releasing another patch and toolset. But for sure, TW won't be our last word... ;)

I agree with everyone else.Please continue the story with more Shani, more Triss , more Witcher.You guys did a great job and a follow-up release will be well-received by Witcher fans everywhere.

I'll add my hopes to this thread also.. usually I see most "expansions" as poor, money grasping because very rarely does the original product actually DESERVE additional material.. but this game knocks my socks off.Encore....!!!!

Brysiu said:
I know it is too early to make any statements, as for now we are focusing on releasing another patch and toolset.
Woohooo for that!!!And don't forget the upcoming extra game extensions, either! :)
But for sure, TW won't be our last word... ;)
I can't wait to see what's next from you guys at CDPR.....Whether it's Witcher expansion, Witcher 2, or some other different Intellectual Property.

ya this game is amazing with the exception of loading times (i got 1.1 patch..not a single crash)i really love the combat and dialog...sometimes though its really hard to figure a quest out

This game simply rocks. It has to have a big expansion pack (something with at least three acts) or a full-blown sequel.

toolset ! toolset ! toolset ! I'm gonna do a witcher arena !!!!gmod for theWitcher. spawn all the monsters you can handle.potions are powerups.

Top Bottom