What's the hold up on 1.07?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest 2364765

If it's going to be this week, then it would be today. Releasing a patch on Friday would mean loosing a weekend if it turned out that patch was gamebreaking for some people.

I think the comunity managers still do not understand the moods of the players because the lack of communication is what can cause anxiety states. It is this and not something else that can start an avalanche of speculation and poor growing environment in a forum. It is perfectly understandable that the commercial policy of a company can influence the fluidity with which communication occurs. This is totally beyond the control of the community managers but I think we can all agree about this: A well-informed community is a more happy player community but complaints and demands will always exist in that community.

I share this feel. They hyped it as if it was this week, they should just say the exact date. That would stop all the anxiety.

Still no patch notes, even? Come on, CDPR! Surely we can have a peek???

they cant give notes if they are still working on things... but that would also mean patch is several days away because of MS and Sony certification...

I almost don't even wanna play the game until the patch comes out. I have a bunch of stuff I'm hoarding and If I get over encumbered I'll be po'd, even though its not that serious... lol

Think I am going to go back to an old save and start playing right after I hit Vellen. Hopefully I will be at a good point for when the patch comes out, but not too far along.

"Think it's pretty clear the consoles are waiting on PC"
Why do you think that? PC do not have to wait for any corporations to give a ok sign for the patches to come out. We do not have any certifications to wait for unlike consoles.

Last edited:
I am fine with the hold up, I just thought since you delayed this weeks Free DLC that it would be out this week :(. I am sure lots of ppl made similar assumptions. Oh well, like I can said I can wait even if i am forced to wait for console certification despite being on PC...

I am fine with the hold up, I just thought since you delayed this weeks Free DLC that it would be out this week . I am sure lots of ppl made similar assumptions. Oh well, like I can said I can wait even if i am forced to wait for console certification despite being on PC...

Even if you are not still they are not going to release the patch for you hahahahaha :rofl:

No matter what we discussed or going to discuss here, No matter who's waiting for who, No matter how high patch demand is... CDPR going to release the patch on decided date only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom