What's the hold up on 1.07?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of the three patches (PS4, XO, PC) is ready they should release it, not make that platform wait.

Not only is the weekend coming up, but some of these fixes are pretty substantial and would potentially vastly improve the experience. To the point that many are holding off to wait for it. If you can give the fixes to some of these players then you should.

I'm on PC, if the consoles could get this earlier because the PC needs more work then I'd love for them to get it and start enjoying the fixes. There's no good reasons to delay it if it's ready.

To quote an earlier post:

Yes. We are working on it. No hold up. The update is quire large so everything needs to be tested properly.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

No secret arrangements or bags of money involved here to delay certain things without any reason. While there is certification for some platforms, there also has to be time for testing on others. I hope this clears it up.

*puts all the money bags in the tiny trunk and drives away in his new Ferrari*

No secret arrangements or bags of money involved here to delay certain things without any reason. While there is certification for some platforms, there also has to be time for testing on others. I hope this clears it up.

So if a patch was ready for one platform you'd release even if the others weren't?

So if a patch was ready for one platform you'd release even if the others weren't?

HAHAHAHA.. Bang On

I know the answer..... We finish the testing process at same time we cleared the certification process :rofl:

seeing you Sir is always a pleasure to my eyes, and yes because you make me fantisize about the REDkit2 and all the yummy things that it'd bring. that aside, i'm glad you guys are still working on it. take it nice and slow. the last thing we need is more bugs just cause you forgot a tiny detail or something.
best of luck reds :D

Last edited:
If the PC patch is ready but they are using the time to certification for testing and adjustments that would mean that PC users would get a better patch than they would otherwise. How this would be a bad thing for any other reason than consumer impatience is beyond me.

And just to put a quote in here:

It's ready when it's ready.

Communication is the key so thanks for understand it :). No more conspiracy theories, keep the good work and give us an epic 1.07 patch.

See? They are just doing their jobs over there. No more or less we shouldnt expect from them. No need to be drama queens about it guys.

Communication is the key so thanks for understand it :). No more conspiracy theories, keep the good work and give us an epic 1.07 patch.

come on, we all know that the CDPR-people are reptilian overlords working for the new world order... and thats totally ok as long as they make games like these.

I guarantee you.

No, you can't.

HAHAHAHA.. Bang On

I know the answer..... We finish the testing process at same time we cleared the certification process :rofl:

This is what I suspect.

Yes, it would be nice to get an official answer to this question... But then, silence will also answer it pretty clearly.

Right, just the ambiguous PR speak that so many here take as evidence of them being straight talkers.

Had they responded to my question with a flat out "Yes" for clarity, maybe we'd have somewhere to put our trust. All we have right now is carefully worded PR.

come on, we all know that the CDPR-people are reptilian overlords working for the new world order... and thats totally ok as long as they make games like these.

I prefer "alien" reptilian overlords :p. You can see them in 80's V serie (I miss you Diana lol) so their attempt to dominate us is very old :p.

Last edited:
Calm down. no patch or DLC this week and probably not next week. Console certification takes time, don't ask me why, and CDPR want sony and microsfot support for marketing, PC isn't their priority because they know pc players love The Witcher series, they need the console players that's why all marketing was directed to them and why they choose to downgrade the pc version so all version look the same or close. Businessdecisions, with out that no help from microsoft and sony.

---------- Updated at 02:18 PM ----------

I already beated the game and did all side quests and contracts and almost all treasure hunts, this patch comes late for me.Just hope no delay for the expansions but i'm not sure about that, with all this problems with paths and DLCs.

No, you can't.

Yes, I can. It's very simple logic. The patch will be ready when the have finished testing it. They have said to you that they are committed to test on 'other platforms', it doesn't even matter what the platforms are - if they are still testing then it is not ready. This has nothing to do with "other platforms", if they'd completed all the certification in the world but still felt the need to continue testing it it would make not a jot of difference. You will know when it is ready when they release the patch and the patch notes.

Your original question was, "So if a patch was ready for one platform you'd release even if the others weren't?" Please can you define for me when you think a patch is "ready"?

Last edited:
Yes, I can. It's very simple logic. The patch will be ready when the have finished testing it. They have said to you that that they are continuing to test it, so it is not ready. This has nothing to do with "other platforms", if they'd completed all the certification in the world but still felt the need to continue testing it it would make not a jot of difference. You will know when it is ready when they release the patch and the patch notes.

Your original question was, "So if a patch was ready for one platform you'd release even if the others weren't?" Please can you define for me when you think a patch is "ready"?

Please refrain from posting snide remarks, we're all friends here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom