When should we expect to see console footage?

+
This silence from REDs is strange.
I hope, as an X1 user, for the best answer.

But...
Ive been asking about 4 dev's twitter accnts daily about gameplay for xbox one and since I started asking LAST monday, i still have yet to get a responce. Today however, Toast did respond to it but sent me the PS4 footage. I mean PS4 and X1 are just about the same. All the games i have played that are on both systems look exactly the same. So I dont know why they cant just post the fucking footage for X1 already. like whats this huge secret?! WTF?!?!?!?

So from what i understand is that the review embargo ends a week before release, but the only copies sent out so far are PS4 copies meant for only debug PS4 consoles?

If that's true, i guess i should not expect Gamersyde or any other site for that matter to have Xbox footage next week. All this nonsense and silence is slowly killing my hype and excitement for the game. I'm fairly sure any excitement will come back when i have the game myself on X1, or worst case scenario, i';ll have to buy a PS4 for this if it truly turns out real bad on X1, which i really doubt.

It'll be okay skeeter...stop worrying so much.

mmm PS4 version looks average... draw distance on clutter and NPC is crap and the 30fps thing.. I'll never get used to it... but at least it seems to run smoothly.
LOL! How can you even tell/pick out those type things? I watched the ps4 footage on a 42" Plasma and it looks perfectly fine lol...minus the youtube bluryness that gives this game ZERO justice AT.ALL.

---------- Updated at 07:32 PM ----------

At this Point, I bet we will only see it playing on the release date.
ive been saying this for the past 3 days after i got the hint that us X1 gamers wont be getting any gameplay footage.

It'll be okay skeeter...stop worrying so much.

You are from UnionVGF, correct? :)

LOL! How can you even tell/pick out those type things? I watched the ps4 footage on a 42" Plasma and it looks perfectly fine lol...minus the youtube bluryness that gives this game ZERO justice AT.ALL.

---------- Updated at 07:32 PM ----------

ive been saying this for the past 3 days after i got the hint that us X1 gamers wont be getting any gameplay footage.

That would be ridiculous though. I recall the tweet where CDPR promised footage of both versions. But the way things are going now, i can actually see it happen that we won't get shit. I can also see it happen that it will look fine and perform fine on Xbox One and we;ll then be thinking...''why the hell couldn't they simply show us this?''.

You are from UnionVGF, correct? :)

That would be ridiculous though. I recall the tweet where CDPR promised footage of both versions. But the way things are going now, i can actually see it happen that we won't get shit. I can also see it happen that it will look fine and perform fine on Xbox One and we;ll then be thinking...''why the hell couldn't they simply show us this?''.
yea i know what your saying man. I just tweeted them..
" @Bacon_is_life @MilezZx @Marcin360 @ubermlin @AngryJoeShow wats up with all the secrecy surrounding #XboxOne 's version of @witchergame ? " https://twitter.com/CharmCitysKing/status/596132115705532416
those are to all the main ppl (just about) for the game.i said it in another post earlier...i have been asking about this for a week now daily! and yet i have received ANY response. ITS LIKE BEATING A DEAD HORSE!!! Like wtf?! cmon already!! I dont mean to sound like a prick but so far every system has been released gameplay footage besides xbox 1, and i dont understand this huge conspiracy/secrecy bubble surrounding xbox1 's graphics. I think its just payback for Microsoft lying about there gameplay beig PC footage....thats all I can think about...with a little bit of Politics thrown in the mix

yea i know what your saying man. I just tweeted them..
" @Bacon_is_life @MilezZx @Marcin360 @ubermlin @AngryJoeShow wats up with all the secrecy surrounding #XboxOne 's version of @witchergame ? " https://twitter.com/CharmCitysKing/status/596132115705532416
those are to all the main ppl (just about) for the game.i said it in another post earlier...i have been asking about this for a week now daily! and yet i have received ANY response. ITS LIKE BEATING A DEAD HORSE!!! Like wtf?! cmon already!! I dont mean to sound like a prick but so far every system has been released gameplay footage besides xbox 1, and i dont understand this huge conspiracy/secrecy bubble surrounding xbox1 's graphics. I think its just payback for Microsoft lying about there gameplay beig PC footage....thats all I can think about...with a little bit of Politics thrown in the mix

It's even more weird when you take into account the several different sites praising the X1 version. As for MS using PC footage. I find that whole situation just ridiculous in every way. A week before MS released that one video, where they never claimed it was Xbox footage though, Sony did the exact same thing, It was a PC trailer with the PS logo slapped on it. Nobody said a thing though.

Perhaps this mistake on the youtube channel made them retreat until the last minute. Who knows...

I remember EA and BioWare with Dragon Age Inquisition. Showing PC footage all the time, until like a week before release and reviews were coming out. Gamersyde and sites in general had impressions (ok we have Xbox One impressions for W3) of both versions. BioWare was not shy to show all the versions to everybody. Sigh...*broken record mode activated* We really should be seeing footage this week or early next week, in the worst case scenario when reviews start rolling out, but by then there should be plenty of footage of all versions and that includes Xbox One.*broken record mode deactivated* Wow this is some real bullshit.

It almost seems like Microsoft doesn't care at all. You'd think someone like Phil Spencer who is a big gamer himself would think....our fans want to see how it looks on our console, so let's get online? Nah guess not.

Last edited:
I twitte Phil about it and.... NO RETURN AT ALL.

Yeah but that doesn't really surprise me. I sent Major Nelson tweets before and never got an answer, i think it's the same with Spencer. They pick the questions they want to answer AND you can bet your ass these people get tons of tweets, so yeah.....

Let's hope we get to see some Xbox footage before the weekend starts....but no expectations from me...at all anymore.

Yeah but that doesn't really surprise me. I sent Major Nelson tweets before and never got an answer, i think it's the same with Spencer. They pick the questions they want to answer AND you can bet your ass these people get tons of tweets, so yeah.....

Let's hope we get to see some Xbox footage before the weekend starts....but no expectations from me...at all anymore.

I might end up getting the PS4 version if I don't anything soon, it's starting to leave a stink around here.

I might end up getting the PS4 version if I don't anything soon, it's starting to leave a stink around here.

Hmmm, nah. I'll just wait until i've seen footage of all versions. I didn't preorder anything either, i'll just wait now.

But seriously, if by the time the reviews have come out and there's still no footage of X1, not even from sites in general...something is definitely wrong.

Does anyone know if you can turn off the motion blur on consoles? I don't know why it's a thing.

Top Bottom