Where are the Fire Fighters?

+
Peeps, such a huge city and where are the fire fighters at?

I mean if people pay subscriptions for being rescued by trauma team they also might want to have their property protected by fire fighters?

There is never any to be seen on the streets, is there even a fire department?
Alot of stuff is exploding all the time, there could even be flying vehicles dropping water from above in 2077.

What ya think?

And the cop cars chasing you?
And anyone in motorbikes? I see a lot of motorbikes parked but no one is ever in one.

I'm starting to feel like 1 more year in production wouldn't have been enough.

Firefighters were defunded.... (joking) There are also police but no police department buildings (at least as far as I've found).

I did get a video of my motorcycle driving itself down the road as normal NPC traffic; so the motorcycle driving AI is a live and well in the game; it should be turned on.

My guest is drones.
Things burnt down is count as business spending so is going to be a good thing, LOL

Firefighters were defunded.... (joking) There are also police but no police department buildings (at least as far as I've found).

I did get a video of my motorcycle driving itself down the road as normal NPC traffic; so the motorcycle driving AI is a live and well in the game; it should be turned on.
There is an NCPD building not far from V's apartment.

Peeps, such a huge city and where are the fire fighters at?

I mean if people pay subscriptions for being rescued by trauma team they also might want to have their property protected by fire fighters?

There is never any to be seen on the streets, is there even a fire department?
Alot of stuff is exploding all the time, there could even be flying vehicles dropping water from above in 2077.

What ya think?

As someone who works in EMS all I have to say is

Aahahahahahahahahahaha

In the original game there are two fire departments.

which are different
They also use the AV-4 flying vehicle just like Trauma Team

Given the amount of iron packing and lead flying, I'd say any FD would be waiting a long time to "render a scene safe" in order to fight a structure fire.

Plus what do you do with a Megabuilding. It seems each one of those would merit a fire house by themselves.

In the original game there are two fire departments.

which are different
They also use the AV-4 flying vehicle just like Trauma Team

na that is nice =)

imagine driving around the city and suddenly hearing sirens and the ff come around.

since people asked that the city shall feel more alive it be a perfect addition.

what ya think?

Lot's of thing missing in this game. Where are rats? With all that trash around, there has to be rats. I don't buy the 'animals went extinct'. Humans have a bigger chance of becoming extinct before rats. Not to mention the stench... and yet, everybody goes about their lives without caring. Why V apartment has no kitchen but a vending machine? And why there are so may vending machines around even stuck in some places that one has to wonder how they got there even before how they're kept stocked?

Between the glitches and the apparent lack of details, sometimes it is very difficult to maintain the suspension of disbelief while wandering through Night City.

Lot's of thing missing in this game. Where are rats? With all that trash around, there has to be rats. I don't buy the 'animals went extinct'. Humans have a bigger chance of becoming extinct before rats. Not to mention the stench... and yet, everybody goes about their lives without caring. Why V apartment has no kitchen but a vending machine? And why there are so may vending machines around even stuck in some places that one has to wonder how they got there even before how they're kept stocked?

Between the glitches and the apparent lack of details, sometimes it is very difficult to maintain the suspension of disbelief while wandering through Night City.
Animals are apparently eradicated in the perimeters of Night City, not extinct. As far as I'm concerned, birds were eradicated because of the disease they brought on the city a while back which killed tons of people. They probably gave rats the same treatment. They are also very strict on owning domestic animals like dogs or cats, as you need to pay hefty money to keep them.

Yea it would be very atmospheric to see fire trucks racing to a fire scene and getting into action and areas being blocked in the same way they do for NCPD.. but you are right, there are NO motorcycles in traffic ever... one of my first thoughts was ' am I the only motorcycle rider in the game?' you can borrow them but no one ever seen riding them, in any RL Asian city there are 0000s of them in traffic. Also lots of cop cars parked but we never see them with lights and sirens on racing past on the streets to an event...the only time I've seen the aerial troop carriers in the sky is that recorded sequence with Jackie in the car when the troops land from one and shoot up the gangsters, otherwise they are only ever parked up some place. We need aerial transport also.. and the subway...and usable boats.. all that water and no way have fun on it.. maybe one day via mods

Top Bottom