Where To Find Arachas Venom?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where To Find Arachas Venom?

I need it to make enhanced tawny owl. I haven't found a merchant who sells it, and I've only found one arachas, an armored one that didn't drop any venom.

I can't get it to drop. there is one nw of novigrad in gusterfield guarding treasure. i've killed it 5x - nothing. killed a way overleveled venemous one on skellige - nothing. There is a contract but it's lvl33 or so. Has this dropped for anyone?

Thanks. I actually ran across a video as well that (finally) showed where a spawn was.

If you go to Crookback bog - the spawn at the orphanage, go directly south toward Bald Mountain. Just as you get out of the swamp there is a rise with an oak tree. A level 11 arachas spawns there. I recommend doing a save at the fast travel and then re-loading if you don't get the drop as meditating for a few days did not lead to a respawn.

It also dropped for me at night. Don't know if that has anything to do with it. I'm on PS4.

BTW - I didn't even see an arachas in this entire game until I got to Skellige (level 15 or so?), and it was so over my level I left it alone. And I've done quite a bit of exploring too - which is just to show - this game is HUGE!

Thanks. I actually ran across a video as well that (finally) showed where a spawn was.

If you go to Crookback bog - the spawn at the orphanage, go directly south toward Bald Mountain. Just as you get out of the swamp there is a rise with an oak tree. A level 11 arachas spawns there. I recommend doing a save at the fast travel and then re-loading if you don't get the drop as meditating for a few days did not lead to a respawn.

It also dropped for me at night. Don't know if that has anything to do with it. I'm on PS4.

BTW - I didn't even see an arachas in this entire game until I got to Skellige (level 15 or so?), and it was so over my level I left it alone. And I've done quite a bit of exploring too - which is just to show - this game is HUGE!

Reloading the Zone (Fast Traveling to somewhere and back) Got it to respawn for me.

There's the Venemous one on Skellige, as well as an Armored one. Other than those, I haven't seen any others so far.

Arachas Venom

I need it to make enhanced tawny owl. I haven't found a merchant who sells it, and I've only found one arachas, an armored one that didn't drop any venom.

In Harviken Island (South of Skellige Isles), see the south west direction, there is a question mark (hidden treasure).
Go down the cave, and swim through the tunnel. There is a fluorescent colored
Venomous Arachas with other endregas.
If you didn't get arachas venom, try one more time.

Venomous Arachas can be found in a forest road between Gedyneith and Druids' Camp in mainland Skellige Isles.

I just got Arachas Venom and Arachas Mutagen to drop from the Contract "Missing Brother". It is labelled as Level 33, but I'm only Level 26 (it had the Red Skull of Certain Death) and I have beaten it at Level 19 before (using a lot of Yrden Shock Traps and Dragon's Dream + Dancing Star {I forget which level of bombs}); this time I used 3 of each Superior Bombs and Superior Insectoid Oil on a Deargdeith sword 286-350, Level 22, with 3 x Greater Chernobog Runestones = +15% Attack Power giving base damage of 328.9-402.5 or approx. Lvl 27, +13% Aard, Yrden & Axii, +4% Bonus Experience From Humans & Nonhumans (DOH!!!), which was also enhanced by a grindstone in Mulbrydale before I set off (at full gallop on Roach to get there with as much time left on the sword and armour buffs as possible); my other main tactic was Superior Golden Oriole which heals Geralt whenever the Arachas tries to poison him and, considering that poison is its' main strategy, that is pretty often, LOL! Combined with frequent use of Quen and Robert is the man having an affair with your mother...

Much as we appreciate the input -- look at the corpses. (Gestures grandly. Groups of undead, nearly three years' worth of necro, form clusters of rotting flesh. Individuals mill about here and there, granting the entire scene the look of some macabre forest.) Thread closed.

(Behind him, obviously excited to see some action, the ranks of paladins begin performing the haka. He closes his eyes and lets out a sigh. This is what they do with their time. He shakes his head and orders the charge.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom