Which Characters Would You Like to See in Gwent's Journeys?

+
@Burza46 , in the renewed This Week in Gwent, asked which characters players would like to see featured in future Journeys. So, who should they be? Well-known figures from the tales, or more obscure characters we've met in Geralt's adventures? Please, feel free to suggest any characters you'd like.

roach.png

Honestly by far the best and most likeable character in the Witcher lore is Regis.

Similar to the evolving cardback and evolving cards Regis could get progressively more frenzied during later rounds, rather than auras and that stuff.
With one option eventually turning into his higher vampire form in the third round.
Although at some point I would really like faction specific Journey characters, we propably have enough pseudo-neutral ones.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Triss, obviously. If Yen gets one, Triss should also get it (not to mention she's the best Geralt romance, obviously :ohstopit:)

Other good choices would be:
-Borkh/Villentretenmerth - one of the most interesting characters, loved his short story, loved
his cameo in Thronebreaker
but we need more of that Golden Dragon

-Cahir - although it would have to go back before the events of the Witcher saga, but im sure the devs could come up with something nice...

Although at some point I would really like faction specific Journey characters, we propably have enough pseudo-neutral ones.
The way journey's currently are with only one Character skin plus different cosmetics for it available I doubt it would make much sense to offer a Journey with only a faction locked character because players who don't like playing that faction won't have much of a reason to buy them and even if they would, they would most likely end up crying all the time on reddit that they always want to use their fancy new Leader Skin no matter the faction they pick even if it would end up in Iorveth leading a Northern Realms Blue Stripes Deck.

I think if they reduce the number of Armor/Clothing options for the main Journey character (i mean having lots of clothing options makes kind of sense for Characters like Geralt, Ciri, Yenn and Triss but do we really desperately need tons of different Clothing options for characters like Zoltan, Dandelion, Regis or Olgierd ?) and instead they could add a additional Leader Skin for the standard Journey Character or a Character that plays a important part in that Journey's Story (maybe as a Level 100 Premium Journey reward) at least in that case they could easily offer a faction locked Character when it's considered more of a bonus.

Last edited:
I toss a coin to Regis!
There would be a lot to tell about, e.g.:
- his youth as a young vampire rabble-rouser, renegade, punk
- his life with the queen of the night, who dumped him
- his life as a barber / village doctor
- his journey with geralt
Also he is just so adorable! I would languish for him as a leader - with his well elaborated sentences and manners! :love:

Top Bottom