Who in the EU for PS4 has got 1.07?

+
Yes
Germany
disc

started the download on Friday night actually.
Pretty sure it's a simple PSN EU issue, they mess something almost every week. Seems the smaller the Developer/Publisher the less they care and I don't think anyone ever got a useful statement from Sony's side.

As far as I'm concerned PSN is to blame, they clearly are not doing their jobs properly. Three language packs and the Ciri DLC and still no patch here in the UK tells me that they haven't a clue what they're doing. I'm getting tired of the sham Sony are passing off as a network service.

Well it is Monday now 8:51am probably says 7:51am for this forum as they have GMT an hour behind its actual time but never the less there is still no sign of the patch here in the UK for me, no tweets from anyone and no word from SONY yet either :(

Meh! not that it matters i got to go to college today anyway =/

I see some moderaters and Marcin browsing the forum now...
So when they have had their morning coffe they may get time to call someone to release the patch. ;)

So when they have had their morning coffe they may get time to call someone to release the patch. ;)

Ha ha let's hope so mate if no we all chip in for someone to travel over to their office and give them this hair cut ha ha!:scaredpeasant:

---------- Updated at 08:28 AM ----------

I wonder how many thread will now be deleted or closed :D

I don't know why they would delete this thread, it would probably be of use to them to see that it is not just disc owners who have the problem and what countries are still missing it.

I didn't mean this thread. For example yesterday the 'Playstation 4 Framerate' thread was closed from a mod, because too many user raged about the worsened performance after 1.07.

I didn't mean this thread. For example yesterday the 'Playstation 4 Framerate' thread was closed from a mod, because too many user raged about the worsened performance after 1.07.

Oh yeah that was a bit strange to close that, i mean it seems to be a very hot topic for those that got the patch.

---------- Updated at 08:46 AM ----------

Not trying to be a smart ass but do you all have automatic updates switched on ? Could that be the reason ?

I thought that at first mate but changed to automatic for this patch, also everyone has been trying that manual option with no luck :(

It soon lunchtime here in Sweden.
The whole morning has gone and still no update.

It really isn't this hard =)

"Get to work, see problem, solve problem"

It soon lunchtime here in Sweden.
The whole morning has gone and still no update.

It really isn't this hard =)

"Get to work, see problem, solve problem"

Just a response would be nice, you know this would save a lot of issues for them selves and people waiting for example yesterday someone was tweeting fan art etc, they could have said something like sorry nothing will happen today as there are not staff in on Sunday and people could have went about there day knowing not to expect anything.

Now if they have pulled the patch because of the issues people are having again they could say sorry we have pulled the patch to make some tweaks and it will be a while before any of you hear any more on the matter.

This would please many people, OK they would not be happy they need to wait longer but at least we know that and are not all wasting our days looking for the patch when we don't know if it is even coming and that is better than silence!

Marcin was on the forum, now he's gone. Still no reply to any of the problems. :thumbup:

Marcin was on the forum, now he's gone. Still no reply to any of the problems. :thumbup:

God damn it really? When you said earlier he was online i was thinking yes about time for some info but to leave with not a single bit of info, man time to get those hair clippers out, Marcin we are coming to cut your hair pal :scaredpeasant:lol i am just joking. You never know some people take jokes like that serious on the net these days he he !

Just a response would be nice, you know this would save a lot of issues for them selves and people waiting for example yesterday someone was tweeting fan art etc, they could have said something like sorry nothing will happen today as there are not staff in on Sunday and people could have went about there day knowing not to expect anything.

Now if they have pulled the patch because of the issues people are having again they could say sorry we have pulled the patch to make some tweaks and it will be a while before any of you hear any more on the matter.

This would please many people, OK they would not be happy they need to wait longer but at least we know that and are not all wasting our days looking for the patch when we don't know if it is even coming and that is better than silence!

This has to be a PSN screw up, not CDPR. The fact that the Ciri DLC and three language packs have been added and not the patch suggests this to me, the patch has been released, its highly unlikely it has been withdrawn after all but a few countries have received it. The same delay happened with the crossbow DLC, I would bet the same countries that got that late are the same ones who haven't got the patch. Sony are the ones who need to come clean and explain why they continue to provide an abysmal network service.

Give me a web page and a USB memory stick option for installing it to my PS4, screw PSN.

Version: UK Disc
No patch 1.07 yet.

But since I've just read in german forums that the patch is available and everyone is downloading it, i am wondering if the reason for me not being able to download it, might be the fact, that i am playing the uk-version?

Last edited:
Top Bottom