Why Many Players Not Giving GG

+
I don't give gg to certain type of decks like ng alchemy or triple scorch sc. I feel they are exploiting the system.

Change the gg:
Pllayer A sends GG, if player B sends GG back, both players get the bonus. If not, none of them get it.

I've always believed gg are given for a good game. When I see me oponnent has no need for tactics or doesnt even need to think as his deck is compeletelly overpowered then that is not a good game. Bcs lets face is some decks in this game are ridiculous...

What do you do against decks that are underpowered and require no thought to pilot?
What do you do against opponents whose deck is complicated to play but who screw up at every turn?

I dunno. I always regard the gg as a handshake. Unless the other party is actively offensive, they're getting one. I play easy and difficult netdecks and easy and difficult homebrews, for a variety of reasons; from trying to find out how they tick to feeling lazy, from experimenting to grinding scraps.
I assume the same is true of other people.

It's simple:

No one has fun playing Gwent anymore. They simply play it out of routine.

If you don't have fun you don't care, you just skip the bullshit and move on to the next matchup against the same deck you played the last four matches to play it exactly the same way and hope that they don't win again because of a runestone pull.

Haha - ok, it just happened again.

Here's a guy that clearly had more experience than I - he realizes he's going to lose, so he forfeits right at the end and doesn't GG.
Such annoying little runts many of you are.

I don't use netdecks and frankly I've never heard the term before, since this is the 1st 'collector's card game' I've ever played. But really - such disgruntled people playing games.

I almost always give GG- exceptions:
1) If someone used Sabbath and needed to forfeit - yes i know he just use it but I hate this card and I am not in mood after i just forfeit after some initial plays:p
2) if someone left game and dont play and i need to wait after playing each card:p

Last edited:
I always GG - in fact, I've never not sent a GG.

It's a video game, so many kids are getting pissy that their elite hand (that they copied from someone else) didn't win.

is it thread outdates, i guess there were another bonus system, but what we have now is not bad and i always receiving "like" from enemy , rarely someone so mad to not give it to me, and i always give, anyway i dont lsoe anything , so why not, make someone happy a bit

NomanPeopled;n10599962 said:
idomyownstunts:
Yeah, that'll teach CDPR.

My comment had nothing to do with teaching CDPR a lesson. I know they're far too busy counting the stacks of cash they've milked from our collective udders to do anything else. Otherwise gg all.

MikeP999;n10602742 said:
I always GG - in fact, I've never not sent a GG.

It's a video game, so many kids are getting pissy that their elite hand (that they copied from someone else) didn't win.

You don't sound like you're having a GG though.

It's totally weird reading this thread - it's not often that I find myself taking things less literally than others.

Anyway, no hard feelings if you don't gg me ...

Honestly, I use GG mainly as a reward for people who play non-meta and homebrew decks. They made the extra effort to be creative and face an uphill battle against netdeckers. They also add to the variety of the game and by extension my enjoyment of it. Why shouldn't they get a little something extra?

I wish GG didn't give any tangible reward. So that it was truly a way to say, good game. As I see it now, winners already get satisfaction of winning and getting rewarded for that in daily progress, they don't need more. That's why most people give GG to losers and not winners, it's because of that reward, even though it's small.

Top Bottom