Wlm_Skellige_Blue
WT_Clear
WT_Rain_Storm
WT_Mid_Clouds_Fog
WT_Heavy_Clouds
WT_Blizzard
WT_Heavy_Clouds_Dark
WT_Clear

No they are there, they need some work, so it turn them off, they look good but i have some plans to make them better ;) You can still activate them via console but they will not appear in game, that is for update 5.1

Mishikedman Great work mate! I just have this funny bug...already checked and it happend only with the last version of the mod...i got half Hw hair and half not lol! :) It happend only with that kind of hair style, withe the shaved loose one I'm fine....

Novigrad looks absolutely spot on with this update. The Foliage looks much better. Wasnt really a fan of what stlm 3.1.1 did there and not of 3.1.2 either but you killed it with your new update. Dont know how much you changed in Velen to overall lighting this time, as i havent tested your other recent updates, but it looks very good now i have to admit. Skellige looks good as usual. I always loved the look of it since stlm 3 and im glad you more or less keep it except the bugs. The wlm_Skellige_Blue looks somewhat weird to me. Dont really know what you are going for there.<
Really good update i think. I can finally switch to wiedzmin lighting now i think. Keep up the good work. Sad that your gpu died again :/

Dof is there, just not intensive like before, it has vanilla values...
About hair, is that in velen ? I don't play with hw, but i was testing it in Velen and there was not problem with it... I think it is problem not tied to mod. But i will see about it, just i need some details and save file

Alastre;n8785530 said:
Mishikedman Great work mate! I just have this funny bug...already checked and it happend only with the last version of the mod...i got half Hw hair and half not lol! :) It happend only with that kind of hair style, withe the shaved loose one I'm fine....

Is that the default hairstyle?

Fantastic work, I am really impressed. One question, I am editing some envs myself. When I enter the lower entrance of a cave (novigrad_cave_simpa), I cannot get a smooth transition from nml to cave simpa. There is a sudden change of brightness, even if I just copy paste nml.env to the novigrad_cave_simpa. Is there anything I am missing? Thanks.

Hahaha you need to tweak the hell out of m_global_lighting and global_fog you need to factor two things brightness of cave simpa and color tone of sky for Velen and Novigrad, find good balance, i am working on it also and it is alot of work but it can be done :) And if you copy it is not solution, diferent structure for some interriors ;) I hope you understand ;)

Mishikedman;n8785760 said:
Dof is there, just not intensive like before, it has vanilla values...
About hair, is that in velen ? I don't play with hw, but i was testing it in Velen and there was not problem with it... I think it is problem not tied to mod. But i will see about it, just i need some details and save file

Yup it's Velen hanging man tree....It happened after install the last version of the mod...I'll try to unmerge and merge all the mods once more...if it's not your mod must be something with AMM...

P.S. About DOF any chance to get a middle way between vanilla (too light IMHO) and version IV (too strong)? Or is it hard to edit by myself without being a pain in the neck for you? :)

Hyadum;n8785810 said:
Is that the default hairstyle?

Yep, I'm using AMM so i can change hairstyle on the fly, but it happend just with default hairstyle...

Alastre No problem on my end. Why not start with only WLM instaled ? And go from there.
And about dof, maybe but not now, also maybe you could use kng dof, and share info on what you like, take screenshoot of seting ;)

Latest version is so different. It is more sharp than previous version am I right? It feels somehow artificial in my opinion. I am rather bloom than sharpness fan maby that is why. It is also way more colorfull. Like new weathers, but I think will stay with old version. That is only my personal opinion :) Thank You for your great work!
Cheers!

dawid0711;n8789000 said:
Latest version is so different. It is more sharp than previous version am I right? It feels somehow artificial in my opinion. I am rather bloom than sharpness fan maby that is why. It is also way more colorfull. Like new weathers, but I think will stay with old version. That is only my personal opinion :) Thank You for your great work!
Cheers!

You can turn Sharpness down in your game settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom