Wild hunt and BaW spoilers. Story fail

+
Wild hunt and BaW spoilers. Story fail

So great new expansion. Completed the whole thing last night.

I went to do HoS and BaW before I went to the Isle of mists. And at first I thought it was prette impressive that the game knew that I picked Triss allready cause she is the one that gave me the letter (in a BaW-quest). But sadly a bit later you talk to Regis and he will ask how Ciri is doing. Geralt will then tell him that they defeated the wild hunt together. Even thought I havent even found Ciri in the game. And a bit later in the expansion the same kind of thing happens when Geralt talks about how hard it was to defeat the wild hunt and the boss fight.

Thats probably something they wanna patch. The game was updated on my "picking Triss over Yen"-situation so it should be easy enough to just remove these replies if you havent found Ciri yet.

Oh and there are two monster-nests that are bugged for me. The two close together in the middle of the very west-side of the toussaint map.

Last edited:
Those two monster nests are still bugged. Not really game-breaking, but I did search for some kind of cave under the area for like 2 hours lol.
idk it was just so strange to me that Geralt will talk about how he defeated the wild hunt with Ciri while Im myself havent even been to the isle of mists. Easy fix for cdpr.

Top Bottom