Will intelligence affect dialogue?

+
Intelligence will almost certainly have an impact on dialogue, just not in the classic Fallout sense. It will open up new paths through conversations, or new dialogue options, as opposed to changing the entire tone of the game. I think that's fine, fair, and reasonable.

As soon as you add voice acting for the PC into the mix (a foregone conclusion, and not one worth arguing about now), that sort of playthrough becomes almost impossible to develop with any sort of budget. Infinite money, time, and talent, maybe then.

From what I understand only the players.
CP2077 is an action game with RPG elements. And there are few things action gamers hate more then being restricted on their choices by "arbitrary" character stats or RNGs.

From what I understand only the players.
CP2077 is an action game with RPG elements. And there are few things action gamers hate more then being restricted on their choices by "arbitrary" character stats or RNGs.

I'm very confused. Who or what are you responding to?

I would like that dialogue is also affected by skills and stats, like in PoE 2 or Pathfinder Kingmaker, that would have more impact on your build.

Top Bottom