Witcher 3 Cloathing Tshirts/Hoodis

+
Witcher 3 Cloathing Tshirts/Hoodis

I saw that cd project gave away some tshirts... I would totally buy one.... since I cant just travel so far to those conventions.... maybe some hoodie would be nice too :-D .....
i think this would be a good idea since one would be walking advertisement :-D .... what you guys think? Added a Poll

By the Gods.

But they have said that they may open an online merch store. With them releasing puzzles and now(in the future) a board game, we might be close.

Csszr said:
By the Gods.

But they have said that they may open an online merch store. With them releasing puzzles and now(in the future) a board game, we might be close.

Really? ?? That would be awesome!!!! I hope they will.... strange I heard nothing of it o_O

I think while to have a store on the site with witcher goodies is a good idea overall, I don't think that this is something that can actually happen in such a short time technically.
(Please prove me wrong! ;))

Just imagine having a shirt or hoodie with dat badass witcher medailion on it.... or some wild hunt wraith :-D ....

Bloth said:
I'm against hoodies in general, as the world should not be punished by hiding my beauty.

;)/> ... pictures pls ..... xD .. you dont need to use the hood .. just let it hang around ;).... looking cool and all ;)

I loves me my fictional worlds, and I loves me some merch. If I had my way, there's be Lego of the Witcher, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, The Wire...I could keep going. But damn I'd love me a real, LEGIT Witcher pendant. This is money waiting to be made, CDPR. Get on it. I'd pay a lot for a well-sculpted Wolf's Head pendant - and they could make extra bank from collectors by selling variants. Just imagine it:

-Witcher 1 Medallion: Witcher 1-style Wolf's Head Pendant with subdued red eyes - THE ORIGINAL WITCHER!

-Witcher 1 Medallion: Witcher 1-style Wolf's Head Pendant with white-blue eyes - RISE OF THE WHITE WOLF VARIANT!

-Witcher 1 Medallion: Jade Witcher 1-style Wolf's Head Pendant with red eyes - MENU STYLE VARIANT!

-Witcher 2 Medallion: Witcher 2-style Wolf's Head Pendant with yellow eyes - ASSASSINS OF KINGS!

-Witcher 3 Medallion: Witcher 3-style Wolf's Head Pendant with red eyes - BLOOD SPATTER EDITION! GERALT'S FURY!

-Witcher 2 Medallion: Witcher 2-style Viper Pendant - BECOME THE KINGSLAYER!

And then a cheaper plastic version for the kidz - tap the button on the back to activate! Red, Yellow, and Blue! You choose your Geralt!!! Become the WITCHER! />/>/>/>

#nosarcasm

Bloth said:
I'm against hoodies in general, as the world should not be punished by hiding my beauty.

But if you get fed up of all the adoration and attention, you can always use the hoodie to go incognito. Stealth activated: http://www.anticon.biz/onlinestore/

I'm not a fan of gaming merchandise or any other merchandise in general (it's usually overpriced anyway), but I'd definitely buy a good board game, or possibly a puzzle based on the art.

Bloth said:

I give you a +1 for making me laugh my ass off just when I needed it. I give you a fictional -1 for making get up from my bed and get on the computer to do so.

DavidBertalan said:
In that case we might be closer than we would think. :)/>

Probably, I just hope it happens at convenient time(for me that is :p) too much money going to many places right now.

LurtzOfOrthanc said:
-Witcher 3 Medallion: Witcher 3-style Wolf's Head Pendant with red eyes - BLOOD SPATTER EDITION! GERALT'S FURY!

I would love to have hoodies and shirts with that one :D

We should bombard CDPR on twitter , fb or whenewer and whatever means we can ...

There already are some cool wolfhead t-shirts you can get.
When I was totally digging TW2 year ago I bought one like these, dont wear it a lot anymore but its cool to have :D.

I wouldn't buy a W3 related item before having played, but certainly wouldn't be unhappy if they were available all the time. That said, I'm glad TW2 t-shirts (the series with Roche, Iorveth and Letho) aren't widely available (if at all), otherwise I'd be tempted to buy one at least - they were great. So it's actually a good thing I can't have them, saves me a lot of headache (e.g. spending the money on something unnecessary, not to mention wondering where and what with I'd wear them) :p
So generally, yes to Witcher merchandise!

Top Bottom