Worsening performance on gtx 970

+
Worsening performance on gtx 970

Hi! Just overnight my performance went trough the floor, with the same graphics configurations that i used to get 40-50 fps, I´m now getting 20-30fps and in same places in novigrad even as low as 17 fps, while the GPU usage doesnt get past 70 percent. Toggled graphics options down to little or no difference.
Same thing happened to me in MGS V last week, used to get 60 solid fps, now around 30 fps.

Cleaned and reinstalled drivers for my graphics card (installed older version of nvidia drivers) and the problem seems to be partially solved, but in novigrad performance just keeps getting that low. Meanwhile, i still have the 30 fps on MGS.

Right now I´m clueless if this a software or hardware issue, and i desperatly need help.

Mi pc specs:
CPU: i7 4770
RAM 16 g
GPU MSI GTX 970 oc
OS Windows 10

I have the same card (and mem). I have not had those issues.

MSI GTX 970 oc - 358.50
16GB ram

My other specs differ though.
i7- 4790k
Windows 10
Asus Maximus VI
SSD install.

It would seem that there is more to your issue than the card alone.

I've only played around with the game a little since the latest patch but I seem to be having the same issue. Before with hair works off and foliage distance and shadows on high, I had a pretty solid 60fps at 1080p. With those same setting in novigrad and other crowded areas, i'm seeing drops into the 40s.

Win 7
i7 870 3.5gz
Asus Strix 970
12 gigs ddr 3.

I have the same problem. I was able to play the game with a good performance in high-ultra config. in 1.08 patch with 60fps but now fps dropped to 25-30 wiht low config. and to 15-20 with ultra config.
I have unistalled the game, done a clean install, without mods but still not working.
I hope a solution before the expasion.

- GTX 970
- i5 4670k
- 8Gb RAM

Top Bottom