Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

+

Guest 3847602

Don't tell me he slept with her too. He is such a fuckboy, I don't doubt that XD

Fine , I won't tell you :stuart: He also "haven't slept" with Mozaik :D Damn, it seems like Sapko took inspiration from TW1 regarding Geralt's love life when he wrote SoS

Nice detail with those flower, though...Really liked that...

He got a taste of his own medicine, that detail was perfect :D

Fine , I won't tell you :stuart: He also "haven't slept" with Mozaik :D Damn, it seems like Sapko took inspiration from TW1 regarding Geralt's love life

He got a taste of his own medicine, that detail was perfect :D

Mind to explain me the last bit? You made me curious :)

Geralt is constantly sleeping with other women, then Yen confronts him about it and he says "What's the matter, only ever though of you" XD

Yeah...I doubt Yenn will be happy if Geralt shows his list of Witcher 1 adventures..:D

Imagine if Yen decided to snoop around his mind and and find his memories about that time he ploughed Triss in the Elven Bath House in TW 2. I mean, imagine her seeing the details about that day. Or even worse, when he and Fringilla decided to "ride" some books. I wonder how he would explain that XD

Imagine if Yen decided to snoop around his mind and and find his memories about that time he ploughed Triss in the Elven Bath House in TW 2. I mean, imagine her seeing the details about that day. Or even worse, when he and Fringilla decided to "ride" some books. I wonder how he would explain tha
Triss, Shani, Vesna, Abigail, Ves, Morenn, Adda, Queen of the Night, Rozalind, Celina, Lady of the Lake, Mottle, Toruviel, Rayla, Succubus, threesome with those medic girls in old Vizima, various peasant girls and prostitutes etc etc...

"Sorry Yenn. I had amnesia."

Last edited:
Triss, Shani, Vesna, Abigail, Ves, Morenn, Adda, Queen of the Night, Rozalind, Celina, Lady of the Lake, Mottle, Toruviel, Rayla, threesome with those medic girls in old Vizima, various peasant girls and prostitutes etc etc...

"Sorry Yenn. I had amnesia."
Human need, but he is not human isnt you? :D

I think she knows. Like when she jokes about how all the women of Velen or the North or whatever will morn should he die. It also covers the multitude of her sins.

Top Bottom