Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

+
By the way, is there any good fanfiction or fanvid out there? I can't find any and i just need more of these 3.

OMG these fanarts are beautiful as well!

I know one on Deviantart by by A-D-Aether. Called the whisper. It has some cute Ciri, yen, Geralt moments.

Here is a link: http://a-d-aether.deviantart.com/gallery/49321926/The-Witcher

Thanks! I'll give it a try!

I want to play The Witcher 2, but I'll definetly use a mod to substitute Triss with the Raven-Beauty :)

I have actually played the games before reading the books, I thought the TW2 to be ok at the time. But now I couldn't play TW1 or 2 again, I just couldn't. I will always be grateful to these games because I read the books thanks to them. Still, I now consider myself to be a fan of the books first. And TW3 is really good in the continuity of the books. But TW1 and 2... Well the witcher without Yen or Ciri is not really the witcher to me.

Last edited:
I want to play The Witcher 2, but I'll definetly use a mod to substitute Triss with the Raven-Beauty :)

They gave Triss this in the second game, but nothing like that for Yennefer in the third one. How I wish it was her there. I dislike Triss, but I have to admit that it was very sexy

Thanks! I'll give it a try!

I have actually played the games before reading the books, I thought the TW2 to be ok at the time. But now I couldn't play TW1 or 2 again, I just couldn't. I will always be grateful to these games because I read the books thanks to them. Still, I now consider myself to be a fan of the books first. And TW3 is really good in the continuity of the books. But TW1 and 2... Well the witcher without Yen or Ciri is not really the witcher to me.

To me either. Yennefer is the reason why I'm reading the books, the reason why I play the game over and over. To see her and Ciri :)

You always save Skellige part for last aswell? I always save the best for last XD

I do that too! Everytime! Such a shame most players do the entire Triss romance before even meeting Yen properly though...

To me either. Yennefer is the reason why I'm reading the books, the reason why I play the game over and over. To see her and Ciri :)

I almost bought the books a few times, long before I even knew about the games, but I was afraid I wouldn't like it for some reason. Well the summary was weird to say it all. Then I discovered the games. I really decided I would read the books after I saw Yen in White Orchard. Like OMG I HAVE to know more. I wasn't disappointed ^^

When I played The Witcher 3 for the first time, I didn't know anything, but when I saw that woman with raven black hair, violet eyes, dressing in black and white, I knew it was her, and just like Geralt, I knew that, from that moment, only she would exist. I didn't think twice about not choosing Triss :)

---------- Updated at 12:27 AM ----------

Thank you for that kind person :)

When I played The Witcher 3 for the first time, I didn't know anything, but when I saw that woman with raven black hair, violet eyes, dressing in black and white, I knew it was her, and just like Geralt, I knew that, from that moment, only she would exist. I didn't think twice about not choosing Triss

Omg the same with me. TW3 was my first witcher expirience and when I first saw Yennefer aproaching Geralt I knew from that moment shit just got real on a whole new level. I felt like a stranger standing there and listening to their conversation. I felt Like I was missing a huge adventure and past between them, I could see and sense that they had been through alot together and I wanted to know more for sure. This is what made me read the books and man I didn't regret a thing!

When I played The Witcher 3 for the first time, I didn't know anything, but when I saw that woman with raven black hair, violet eyes, dressing in black and white, I knew it was her, and just like Geralt, I knew that, from that moment, only she would exist. I didn't think twice about not choosing Triss :)

---------- Updated at 12:27 AM ----------

Thank you for that kind person :)

My first playthrough I did actually choose Triss. I had decided before starting the game that I would finish what I had started in TW1 and 2. Yes I'm very stubborn. You can't even imagine how much I regretted it.... The Last Wish quest was sooooo hard.... Can't even describe it :cry:

Last edited:
LOL! Reminds me of the parts with Coral in Season of Storms actually.

Now imagine this song playing on the back ground...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UewwWaNfYIU

---------- Updated at 12:33 AM ----------

My first playthrough I did actually choose Triss. I had decided before starting the game that I would finish what I started in TW1 and 2. Yes I'm very stubborn. You can't even imagine how much I regretted it.... The Last Wish quest was sooooo hard.... Can't even describe it :cry:

You changed sides bro, you realized that there is only one woman for Geralt, and that is all that matters :)

---------- Updated at 12:41 AM ----------

I think that in The Last Wish quest, Geralt shouldn't say anything, he should just kiss her and THEN say "I Love You"

Top Bottom