Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what's really fucked up? Ciri and Yen get to spend more time together and you can see Ciri talking
with Yen and having an emotional moment with her if you do the decisions that can lead into the bad ending.

I really liked this scene though. The background music added feels in it.

Yen interrupting Geralt but respecting his decision. And Geralt's is so... aw. Bad papa, you were. I will try to be the good mama.

Yeah Witcher 3 is really lackluster when it comes to family dynamics. I didn't see them having such an emotional moment together just because I tried my best to be a good dad... Makes perfect sense right? Why didn't they have a moment like this at Kaer Morhen? Yennefer could comfort Ciri there, it would feel very natural and make their relationship a lot better.

Last edited:
Yeah Witcher 3 is really lackluster when it comes to family dynamics. I didn't see them having such an emotional moment together just because I tried my best to be a good dad... Makes perfect sense right? Why didn't they have a moment like this at Kaer Morhen? Yennefer could comfort Ciri there in the same way, it would be very appropriate.

Or the THREE of them could visit Skjall's grave, together.
Nah, too good to be true...

Yeah Witcher 3 is really lackluster when it comes to family dynamics. I didn't see them having such an emotional moment together just because I tried my best to be a good dad... Makes perfect sense right? Why didn't they have a moment like this at Kaer Morhen? Yennefer could comfort Ciri there, it would feel very natural and make their relationship a lot better.

PARENTS WARS

:angry2:: SHE'S MY DAUGHTER!
:boring:: MINE!

:angry2:: NO! MINE! YOU'RE RECKLESS!
:boring:: MINE! CAN'T IMAGINE WORSE MOTHER THAN YOU!

:worried:: Who're these people?! Daddy Emhyr, save meh!

: My lovely daughter
:happy2:: My dear mother
: You can't imagine how I missed you
:happy2:: No, you can't imagine how I missed you. But daddy saved me and we're together again.

: Our man is the best
:happy2:: Yes he is.
: Want to remember some old times, darling?
:happy2:: Of course mum!

:disgust:: Ouch, it was the worst nightmare ever. Glad it was just a dream.

Can i say a little thing about Ciri? You say that she has no family or nice moments with Yen and that's true.
But if you look at the ending, before Ciri faces the White Frost she is mean with Geralt too. I mean, she said ''It's my story''... ok that's fine... and soon after... You are only a witcher, what do you know about saving the world? She may have been ''sarcastic'' but for me it was out of place to say that with an heartbroken Geralt.

That for saying that i see Ciri as a grown an independent woman who does what she wants in the end. So it's not only with Yen the problem.... she doesn't seem to care that much about others opinion.

In the empress ending she doesn't want Geralt to tell Yen her decision, and she didn't tell Geralt what Emhyr wrote to her......it's how her character is represented in the game.

Last edited:
i wonder what they talk :thinking:

:anger: Oh my god Geralt is such a dick! I can't believe this!!!
Yes, he acts like an idiot sometimes. I know how it feels. I will hug you, all right?
:anger: You have no idea how I feel mother! Don't you dare to touch me!
Believe me Ciri, I know better than anyone. He's been treating me this way for 20 years. Come on, hug me!

Last edited:
Can i say a little thing about Ciri? You say that she has no family or nice moments with Yen and that's true.
But if you look at the ending, before Ciri faces the White Frost she is mean with Geralt too. I mean, she said ''It's my story''... ok that's fine... and soon after... You are only a witcher, what do you know about saving the world? She may have been ''sarcastic'' but for me it was out of place to say that with an heartbroken Geralt.

That for saying that i see Ciri as a grown an independent woman who does what she wants in the end. So it's not only with Yen the problem.... she doesn't seem to care that much about others opinion.

In the empress ending she doesn't want Geralt to tell Yen her decision, and she didn't tell Geralt what Emhyr wrote to her......it's how her character is represented in the game.

I agree with you but also we have enough moments where Ciri acts like a real daughter of Geralt. Elder daughter ofc but it's easy to realize that's she's happy like a child.
With Yen she acts like a neighbor.

That's why it blows our heads :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom